four

i got love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

«»

When she notices that Seokjin hasn't came for the past few days, Jisoo is distressed. Should she have not confess? If she hadn't, she would still be able to see him from afar. What if Seokjin didn't actually like her and only had a weird taste in food, that's why he came to her café. She hadn't see him around the village for the past few days as well. Did she chase him out of the village? She had so many questions and when she poured it out to her friends, the trio didn't know what to make of the situation but Rosé assured Jisoo that Seokjin hasn't moved out of the village - at least to her knowledge.

Her café was vacant and her mind pensive as she stared aimlessly at the door, waiting or hoping that the doctor would come in. She continues to come to the café everyday without fail, praying that Seokjin would come back on one of the days. She plays with the stacks of serviettes, picking at the utentils and draws random doodles with her fingernail on the marble counter - wasting her time away as she waits for Jin.

Dusk had fallen and Jisoo was ready to close her store. Her café felt empty everyday without Seokjin coming in and honestly didn't have any motivation to continue her café. She didn't know how to push through anymore when her source of motivation has vanished - disappeared into thin air just like that. Gone. she never realised that her little bitty crush on him grew into dependance. His disappearence made her frustrated and flustered, as if she lost all meaning in life. She was exaggerating but it felt like the thin rope of happiness she was hanging on had broke.

As she heads to the door to flip the door sign from open to close, the bell rings and the door pushes inwards, making Jisoo take a few steps backwards from the force. At the sight, her eyes widen and she swears she's dreaming. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter