Mistaken....with Byunghun

The Confusing Geometry of Love

Later at school, the student council officers were at their usual private class. As usual, C.A.P was gone, Chunji was passing notes with you, Jieun was drooling while sleeping, Niel was flirting through a phone call and lastly, the two maknaes were attentively listening to the dull teacher. You giggled as you read Chunji's note.

The teacher lowered her spectacles as she looked at you, “Ms. Jang, do you have something to share with the class?” You bit your lip to keep yourself from giggling, “Aniyo, mianhae Ms. Shin. Please continue.” You replied.

Ms. Shin sighed and sat down on her chair, “Anyways, the school will be having a special project called ‘You Are My Oppa’.”

You tilted your head to the side, “You Are My Oppa? What kind of project is that Ms. Shin?” You asked. The others suddenly got interested and listened to her instead.

“Well, the principal noticed that the girls and boys aren't getting along very well these days. Some of them even beat each other up. Anyways, Minsoo will come back next week.”

Ricky and Changjo high fived, “No more Chunji on us!” Chunji glared at them and rolled his eyes, “What will we do in the project? It sounds quite cheesy. Besides, I'm the president but why am I not receiving any notifications about this?”

Niel threw a book at his head, “Duh, it's because you won't listen to me. All you do is chat with ~~~~~ all day.”

“NO I'M NOT!” Chunji shot him a ‘shut-your-mouth-or-else-you-go-to-hell-wif-meh’ look.

You smirked, “Yes you are, Lee Chanhee. If not talking, passing notes maybe?” Chunji glared at you and crossed his arms, “Whatever.”

-------

“~~~~~ noona, can you please take this papers to the student council for me? I'm really hungry!” Ricky shoved his papers, which was a hundred in a number, and ran into the cafeteria to eat lunch. You shook your head, “Aigoo, I bet it's Chunji again.”

You put the papers down for a moment and popped a gum into your mouth before walking down the stairs. You had a hard time walking because of the papers blocking your way so you had to tilt your had to the side.

“Hey.” Someone said from behind. “Who's there?” You asked. “It's L. Joe.”

“Oh, hi. What are you doing here? You're supposed to be at class right now.” You said. L. Joe shrugged, “Class is boring, the math teacher kept on drooling like .”

You frowned, “Yah, didn't I already told you that cursing isn't allowed here?”

“Tch, the rules. I get it, you're one of the well-mannered brats in those lovey-dovey stories? Well, just so you know, it doesn't work on me. I know I'm handsome but I do- WHAT THE.”

You tripped on your shoelace and lost your balance. “No cursing, AHH~!” You shut your eyes close and waited for your face to hit the stairs but instead, you felt strong arms around your waist. *Huh? What?* You looked up and saw L. Joe's face inches away from you.

“Babo.” L. Joe whispered. Your face turned red and immediately pushed him away from you, causing himself to lose balance also. The both of you fell down the stairs and landed with an ‘oof!’ on the ground.

Instead of feeling the hard, marble floor of the hallway, you felt the smooth surface of...a necktie? You sat up and held your head, “What happened- KYAAAA-“ L. Joe covered your mouth to keep you from screaming, “Yah! I'm dead, no, both of us will be dead once someone hears you so shut the fu-“

“DIDN'T I TOLD YOU BEFORE TO NOT CUSS OR SAY BAD WORDS?! ARE YOU DEAF OR SOMETHING?!” You asked furiously, not realizing that you were sitting on top of L. Joe.

“What's going on...here- What are you doing?!” Someone asked. The two of you looked up and gasped, “IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS!”