Mistaken

The Confusing Geometry of Love

The next day, you received a text message from an unknown number. You groggily sat up from bed and blinked rapidly, you were in an unfamiliar room. You yawned and went back to bed, only to find Chunji's sleeping face snoring in front of you. Fortunately, you covered your mouth and muffled a scream. You immediately stood up before Chunji could place his arm over you like a pillow. You sighed in relief and opened your phone, there were 50 missed calls and 60 text messages from your brother.

“Yah! Where are you? You're supposed to be home at 10:00! It's already past 11:00 babo!”

“Reply ~~~~~! TT TT You're making me worried again!”

“~~~~~, this is the 3rd time I'm texting you, are you okay?! D:”

“Hey, it's Haneul. Wanna hang out tomorrow after school? Bring your brother, I'll bring mine. ;)”

You sighed and placed your phone on the night table. You suddenly realized that Haneul texted you. You tilted your head to the side. *Why would she want me to bring my brother?* You frowned a little and texted her back. Sorry, but both of us will be busy today. ^^'

You suddenly felt a pair of strong arms snake around your waist. Your eyes widened and pushed Chunji off of you, “Yah, byuntae! Don't hug me like that and I'll literally kick you to Jupiter!” You warned, posing like a ninja.

Chunji chuckled and fell down on the fluffy bed, “You look like a mouse. Stop yelling or you'll wake my whole family up.” You blew on your bangs and fell down into the bed with him, “Chanhee-ah, how did I end up next to you?”

“Simple, you dozed off while we were watching a horror movie last night. Can't stand the bone that was poking out of the boy's leg huh?” Chunji cracked up. You frowned and hit him with a pillow. Soon enough, the two of you were messy; messy hair and messy clothes.

The door suddenly opened, “Chanhee-ah, it's time for break- OH MY!!” With that, she fainted.

-------

You played with your fingers as you hung your head low, Chunji's mom fainted because of a simple mistake. Mr. Lee came downstairs with a firm look plastered on his face, “Lee Chanhee and Jang ~~~~~.” He called the both of you. You bit your lip and stood up with Chunji following after you.

“Is umma alright?” Chunji asked. His father shot him a look to shut up and listen. You gulped and secretly sent Chunji a thousand glares.

Mr. Lee cleared his throat and spoke, “Well, Heerin is fine for now. She told me that...” Both you and Chunji leaned in curiosity, “That?”

“That you two...did it.” He whispered. “DID WHAT?! OF COURSE NOT!” The two of you shouted in unison. Your face turned deep red in color, same as Chunji's.

Chunji gaped at him, “Why would umma think of that?!” He blurted. Mr. Lee motioned him to sit and calm down. You bit your lip, “Mr. Lee, I think I should go home for now.” You immediately stood up and went outside. Chunji gave his father a look before following you.

“~~~~~-ah!” Chunji called you. You sighed and turned around, “What?”

He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, “Sorry about my mom. She's just overreacting. See you later at school, yeah?” You threw a candy randomly at his forehead, “Sure, bye!”

Chunji watched as their limousine drove you back to your house. He smiled to himself, “Mission for today: Keep ~~~~ away from L. Joe.” He stretched and went back inside.