Unsure

The Confusing Geometry of Love

The next day, the school was a bit loud for you. Even though Valentines was just a few days away, the girls could't keep their excitement and blabbered about it every single minute. You looked around your class and the boys were a bit down since the girls in your class would probably be giving out gifts to Teen Top.

“Are you prepared?”

“Of course!”

“I'm not going to buy anything, I'll go with handmade ones.”

“Who are you giving them to?”

“Hihi, I'm giving them to Niel-ssi.”

The girls squealed. You and Jieun stared at the girls with a bored expression, “Everyone is getting pretty impatient, don't you think?” Jieun asked. You just smiled at her, “Well, Valentine's Day is just a few days away, and it does only come around once a year.”

Minwoo butted in all of a sudden, “Female students give chocolate to male students and confess their feelings. How ridiculous. Utterly ridiculous! It's a shameful practice for this divine school!” He said as he adjusted his spectacles, “I am completelyagainst this event!”

*He's overreacting again. Aigoo, maybe I should secretly put some chocolate lollipops in his locker to brighten his day a bit.* You thought and chuckled.

Jieun ignored his ranting instead, “Maybe the Class President will receive some too.” The both of you looked to the left and saw Donghyun getting all daydreamy.

“C-Chorong~~~!” Donghyun fell on the floor. You gaped at him while the girls giggled, “How cute!”

“It's not like we'll get anything.” Youngmin said, frowning in annoyance. Kwangmin slammed his fist on his desk, “Damn those Teen Top hyungs for being popular and handsome! ...we're handsome too, right?”

“Are you giving chocolate to anyone?” You asked Jieun. She sighed, “No one in particular. How about you?”

You chuckled awkwardly, “Eh? Me neither.”

“Hmm, then what's that?” Jieun asked, pointing at the chocolate recipe book on your desk. You turned red and immediately hid the book behind your back, “Wah! This is.. It's not what you think it is, Jieun!”

She curiously raised an eyebrow, “You sure? Because it says so in your face that you're ly-ing.”

You sighed, “I really don't know if I should give some chocolates to Chunji. Well, you know, he's my bestfriend too since like, forever.”

“I don't think you should though. Someone's been glaring at us behind our backs this entire time.” Jieun stated. L. Joe boredly asked, “You're giving him chocolate huh?”

You rolled your eyes, "This is...just a ‘thank you’ gift for being my bestfriend and being there for me when I need him. I haven't even decided whether to give it to him or not.”

“What? To L.Joe oppa?!” One of the girls exclaimed. Sohyun blushed slightly, “Sshh!”

Youngmin perked up, “Oh, yeah. We still have L. Joe!” Kwangmin nodded in agreement, “His grades are not that low and he's good at sports. If it's L. Joe, our ‘star of hope’, then-“ L. Joe turned around and cut him off with a death glare. “Ah, ha-ha..ha.”

Hyuna looked at Youngmin, “Maybe you should forget about it.”

Kwangmin stammered, “I-It's impossible.” Youngmin shrugged, “Impossible for him.”

L. Joe stared at you for a moment and laid his head on his desk, debating whether he'll give a gift to you secretly or personally. He closed his eyes and sighed. *Darn you ~~~~~ and this stupid Valentines Day for making me go crazy. Sheesh. ...should I? Damn it!* He cursed in his head as he watched you read your recipe book secretly under your desk. He smirked, *Maybe I should...*