She's Officially Back

Untouchable Glee

CL's POV

i knew it.. She's back! Our Maknae is back... I stand up and 2ne1 stands along..

"Can we just continue the discussion tommorow? Its just that its too urgent cause we still have a photoshoot to attend to" I said, and all of them were surprised.

" Since its getting late you all should rest well" MinZy said

"i don't mind if you let them sleep onto our (2ne1 dorm) since were not sleeping at there because the maknae had just bought us our own condo plus 2ne1's condo plus the Ferrari F12 or the Ferrari F12berlinetta" said Bom using her " as a matter of fact "  tone.

" and if its too small *le throws the card to taeyeon, suho and rapmon* you can use the extension of the room" said Cl.

" So sir YG, I think its settled tghen? now let us excuse? all of us politedky bow and made  a way to the  exit.. Actuallyy, we really didnt have a photoshoot, its just that were kinda tired, so we all slept in 2ne1's condo! Damn!!!! I miss my wife so much..

End of POV

SM'S POV

" Since when?" I asked..

" Huh?" YG said

"Don't play safe YG, they already notice it! Now! Lee Soo Man and the members... excuse us" Jiyong said.

" Since when, they started to talk to you like your not their boss?" I asked again..

"It started when I didn;'t do anything to make us complete.. it started when she becomes cold and she left us... I didn't do anything to make her stay!!" he said bluntly..

I saw how hw quickly wiped his tears.. Dang it! I should have know these..

" Isn't this a good chance to make her up the things?" Sunny said.

"No! These is really bad" he said.
" But why?" BaekHyun asks..
"Its because.. you know Cheundong right? Well that's his brother.. and as far as i know.. The last time they  contacted her was 2 years ago.. and their not really sure how is Sandara.. After that break up... Sandara Freezes all of our bank accounts and hacked it all.. 'till now, we can't find any best hacker to decode it" he mumbles..

Wait... what.... Break up? 

" What do you mean break up" ChanYeol finally speak.

"Tsk! It happen------"

"I didn't knew.. that all of you were talking about my long lost dongsaeng!" I startled! When i look back i see cheundong! Oh! Its Cheundong only!

"Thunder? WHAT BROUGHT YOU HERE?" SM asked.

"