s!

Untouchable Glee

On the other hand...

Twelve drop-dead handsome men, went down on their van, and stared blanklessly on the building they where about to enter.. SM building.

EXO come in and were greeted by the staffs and workers. When they're walking, they can't seem to be proud of what they're facing right now. They seem to be somewhat irritated because of the undying noise, but the latter choices to force a smile.

"EXO! COME IN TO THE SM'S OFFICE! THEY NEED  YOU THERE!" their manager said.

"K" the EXO answered back

After several minutes of walking to the office.....

" You may come in!" SM said..

Then we come in and take a seat.

" As you can see, you guys are on hot topic! always a trend! and always bringing home champions!"

" Direct to the point please" Kris said.

"Well! if that's what you want! You must know 2ne1 right?" He asked.

" Yes! sajangnim. As far as I know! They disbanded right? 3 years ago? When on the MAMA 2013.. only the three of them showed up and after that, they don't show up anymore" said Junmyeon

" But that doesn't mean that they're disbanded! Maybe they're just on hiatus or what" Chanyeol said using his famous as a matter of fact tone.

"Don't make your self wait! Yoda! Just accept that they're gone! And as a matter of  fact! BLACKPINK already replace them! So back off Park Yoda!" Byun Baekhyun stated bluntly.

" Don't be so mean to him Bakkie!" said Taeyeon.
" Yeah right! Whatever!" Bacon said bitterly..

For somewhat reasons.. BaekHyun can't believe that him and taeyeon broke up!.. 

"Aigooo! What brought you here snsd? It must be important that you even get all of your members here" SM said.

"Well  yeah! its pretty important.. It has something to do with YG! especially with BIGBANG and 2NE1.." Yuri said.

"Wait! What about them?" Jongdae said. Thats Jongdae.. He acts stubborn on cam but literally a cold one in off cam.. Just like Jongdae.. We are all cold hearted.

" Yang Hyun Suk wants to see you! And you should bring SNSD, EXO and BTS with you" Kang Seung-yoon rudely  interrupts them, and immediately disappear.

."Wait!! Is that the one who breaks up with Sandara Park?" Hyoyeon teasingly asks Kris.

" Tch! He ain't my style! that piece of ! I wannna kill him." Kris said.

" Yeah! right kris ge! that piece of just dared to broke MY Dara's heart!" Chanyeol said.

" Well then excuse you s! Cause she's mine" V said. Just like a second. All of the BTS members were all presents!

" You piece of ! How dare you stole her?" Kris and Chanyeol standed angrily, while making their fists ready to land in V's face when SM shouted.
" You bunch of JERKS! S! S! AND ES! you all stay quiet and I;m gonna contact YG.

AFTER A SEVERAL MINUTES

" Well then prepare yourself guys! And we'll be heading to YG building for some matters. SM said.

After a couple of minutes

They arrived to a place that somewhat resembles to a royalty.. Indeed they are royalties.. The legend of the YG..

They first saw the "Style's Icon, Charismatic leader G-dragon together with thehurricane charisma y swift Idol CL" poster...

" Damn! they're scary" Sunny said.

Then.. They saw " The one with a strong charisma TOP and Korea's best merry maker PSY" poster.

"Indeed a royalty" Jongin commenteed.

They also saw the" The brain of the hiphop and the originator TABLO and the one who calls the thundeer down GONG MINZY" poster

"Daebak" Jessica commented.

Ofcourse it also have " The Killer smile brother who had killedthe heart of the girls TAEYANG AND DAESUNG andthe one with a sensitive vocal SEVEN"

" Woah! Scary!" Zitao said.

They also had" The super diva of the world with a hurricane voice GUMMY and the one with a talkative skill and variety idol SEUNGRI" poster..
"They're scary enough to give me goosebumps" SM said.

But there's a sealed frame.... No one can really see it. They're kinda confused cause there's no sign of the frame of "SANDARA PARK".

They made a way and confusion was written all over they're face.. They went in to YG's offiee. After the confusion.. amusement was drawn to their face.... The gundam collection was just daebak!

"Everyone please take a seat" YG said.

"Oops! are we late" asks the new ones who had just arrives.

" where have you been?" asks YG.

They didn't bother to take an answer.

" So do you find her " YG asks again...

LuHan secretly opened his Instagram account and got shock.. Some of the comments are " WOW!! SANDARA" "! YOUR SO BEAUTIFUL SANDARA", so he clicked  the linked and shouted.. All of the people look at him..

" What was the problem Lu-ge?" Asks Xiumin.

" D-do Y-you o-op-open y-your Instagram ac-account?" he asks firmly. All of the members where shocked. LuHan still is curioused so he clicked the link again...  Not knowing that YoonA looks.. She screamed and caught the attention and says sorry afterwards.

"! By any chance did you see the news?" YoonA asks..
" What about the news?" Cl asks.

"Open the TV! " MinZy shouted.

"Wae" Kyungsoo asks.

"Just open it!! " Daesung said.

"Nae arasso!" said Jhope.

" Breaking News! AFTER THREE  YEARS OF BEING HIATUS.... SANDARA PARK IS NOW OFFICIALLY COMING BACK AT SEOUL, KOREA " 

"Damn it! Shes back! !" CL shouted...

Its bad! it really is! Now that dara si back... what will gonna happen?