Intro - THE BALL

Unorthodox Fairy Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]1[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]The Ball[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Why did I agree to that? What was I thinking?

 

Prince Junmyun boringly looked at the queue of people which of 70% are ladies. His father, the King is pleasingly nodding at his citizens. Ladies of wealthy family are dressing up colorfully with so many jewels and makeup thick and heavy.

He never was interested in women. He eyed the Lords with handsome features but those were eyeing the ladies that are fighting for my attentions. He hadn’t told his father yet.

 

“My Prince.”

Junmyun looked up at the Lord in black suit with gold lining. He was wearing all white with onyx buttons and gold lining. He’s like my perfect match.

“Would you mind dancing with me?”

 

Wow. His eyes are gorgeous. I have seen so many pretty ladies up close but those eyes are… nothing like them. I was so immersed in his eyes that I don’t even know how I stood up and hold his hands.

 

“Your hands are cold, Prince Junmyun.”

“You have significant eyes.”

This earned a blush and a smile from him. Junmyun is glad that he has some kind of effect on him. His confidence back and nervous gone.

“Just significant? Your choice of word is interesting, Prince.”

 

“Where are you from?” Their steps matched. He danced so well.

“The House of Oh.”

We gathered a lot of attentions, Junmyun noticed. Their suits matched, their steps harmonized.

 

“I am sorry about your father. I heard.”

“Yes.”

He grew sad. I heard about his father recent news. He passed away. Why would I mention it? I immediately regret.

“Did I say something wrong?” Junmyun could notice the color in those twinkling eyes faded.

“No. It’s not you… just, I don’t get along with my new family.”

“New family? It’s not just your step-mother?” Junmyun is surprised. He heard the new Lady i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter