A Night Together (Renle)

Dump Me In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chenle placed the bowl of marshmallows in their blanket, which was laid on the cold tiled floor. The placed some thick comforter before the blanket so that they will not feel the cold if they will lay on it. “Renjun hyung, please get the hot cocoas inside?” He asked, while the other nodded and went inside. The two chose to have a midnight picnic at Chenle's balcony than going to an expensive restaurant just to date. 

Renjun went back with the 2 cups of hot cocoas on his hands, he gave a cup to his boyfriend while the other one was his. Chenle said his thanks and placed a kiss on Renjun's cheek. “Hyung, ahh.” He said, making Renjun eat the marshmallow he placed at his lips. He happily stared at the older, while eating some marshmallows. The older stared back, his eyes were filled with happiness.

They stayed like that for a while, hands intertwined and their eyes were between glancing at the beautiful night sky and looking at each other. Soon enough, the marshmallows and cups of hot cocoas were already consumed, Chenle returned those things at their kitchen. After he returned those, he saw Renjun fixing their blanket and put some pillows on the blanket. “Lele, come on now. The stars are shining brightly.” He said, while looking at the younger. Chenle nodded and laid beside him.

"Renjunnie hyung, they're so beautiful. Chenle whispered,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter