Star Blossom (Dojae)

Dump Me In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaehyun remembers how he and Doyoung spent their years being a couple.

 

---

 

A night of walking with you

I have these heart fluttering dreams

“Doyoung!” He called his lover, who's running away from him. He laughed when the other gave him a face that looked like teasing. He only walked, waiting for the time Doyoung would stop on his run. Doyoung stopped and waited for Jaehyun to walk beside him. He felt his heart beating hard on his chest, this fluttering moment feels so good.

 

Walking, just us two

it’s so sweet

He held his hand with a smile, “You know, I really love it when we walk together like this.” Doyoung said, Jaehyun's lips curled up for a smile and nodded, meaning, it's the same for him. Doyoung leaned in closer, their lips touched. Jaehyun circled his arms around his lover and answered Doyoung's kiss. After some minutes, they broke the kiss and only laced their hands to walk on the empty and dark, yet memorable road.

 

What happened to me?

Secretly, I’m looking at you

Jaehyun glanced at his boyfriend, feeling the urge to just look at him secretly. He kept quiet, he didn't want to be caught. Doyoung was fixing his bike on their mini garden. Jaehyun happily sighed at he stared witgout getting caught. He hid when Doyoung took a look on his back, right where he was. He clutched his chest. “Boo!” He screamed in shock.

“ you! you!” Doyoung laughed along, while hugging him. “Staring secretly, huh?”

“I-I'm not!” Jaehyun blushed, then hid his face between his arms. Doyoung chuckled then removed those. “Oh yes, you are.” He felt fingers poking his sides, Doyoung's tickling him. “S-Stop! Hahahahahaha!”

 

When the white starlight blooms,

I’ll hold your hand

And endlessly fly

“Woah. Did you see that, Doyoung?! The stars are shining! They're so beautiful!” Jaehyun slightly slapped Doyoung's arms to get his attention, which was successful. Doyoung looked up too, seeing the stars staring at them. He laughed at Jaehyun's childish attitude and nodded. Yes, they are beautiful, just like Jaehyun. Jaehyun held his boyfriend's hand and smiled sweetly. 

 

The hours of the night

Are drenched with the yellow moonlight

Jaehyun layed his head on Doyoung's chest. It feels home, just by doing it. He likes being close to Doyoung. “I'll just grab our pillows and blanket, stay here.” He nodded and felt the heat of Doyoung's body retracted away from him. They have a wide balcony with the comforter they placed because Jaehyun loves to watch the stars until he sleep. Doyoung came back, then there, they slept under the shining moonlight.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter