La La Love (Johnil)

Dump Me In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeil is an adopted cat hybrid of Johnny who loves to sleep around and always knock things down. Johnny loves him because of that.

Note: Taeil is younger than Johnny in this.

---

“Taeil?” Johnny opened the door, to his surprise, the lights weren't and some of the things were on the floor. Probably, it's the hybrid who did all of this. He heard small snores, just around him. He the lights' switch and saw Taeil sleeping on the floor, near the television. Mouth open and his tail wiggling.

Johnny chuckled and lifted the cat hydrid up, then he placed him on the sofa. Patting the other's head, Taeil unconciously purred and stirred in his sleep. Johnny retreated his hand and fixed all the things that were knocked down on the floor. “J-Johnny?” Taeil whispered, when he heard some noises.

“Hmm?” He went to the hybrid again, and saw him opening his eyes. “Cuddle.” Taeil muttered and Johnny complied. He carried the younger and walked on his way to the bedroom. He laid Taeil on the bed and removed his coat then proceeded to hug the cat hybrid. 

Taeil snuggled on his neck, inhaling his scent. Soon, he moved the younger on top of him then caressed his ears. They had been doing this for so long, Johnny watching as the other sleep on him and he, hugging the hybrid. When Taeil arrived here for the first time, all he did was latched himself on Johnny like his life depended on him. 

“Johnny.” The older continued on what he was doing, but he's minding Taeil. He muttered a small, 'what' and the smaller of them sighed in contentment. His tail wagging on the air and soon, it crept up on Johnny's arms, circling on it. Taeil's much smaller than Johnny and he surely love how their heights fit for each other. 

“Did you change your perfume? It smells bad. But a good bad.” Johnny laughed and shook his head. Taeil smelled him again, scrunching his nose and his ears twitching. “It's really bad.” 

“Maybe your nose is the problem, Taeil. You always smell me then saying that my perfume is bad.” 

“But it's true!” Taeil slightly punched Johnny on his chest. Huffing. Johnny only nodded, not believing him. The taller leaned his face over the hybri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter