My Little Omega (Jaeyong)

Dump Me In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Alpha! Alpha! There was an omega at the river side! He's beaten up!” His Beta, Johnny, ran to him and said those. Jaehyun had been the Greatest Alpha in the whole forest, he didn't like those abuses, whether it be on an alpha or omega, taking in front of his place. “Take me there.” He said, authority was on his voice. Johnny nodded and took the lead. 

 

♔♛♕♚

 

“, he's badly beaten up. Go now Johnny, and tell Kun to heal him as soon as I brought him there.” He carried the beaten omega, he's so thin and his shirt was soked on the river. He can't smell his scent but he's sure that this is an omega.

He walked through the tall trees, vines are sticking on his shoes and rain started to fall. Great, what a day. He thought then looked at the omega, the face was full of bruises and cuts, the pink hair was greasy and the body was so light to carry. What did they do to him? I'll surely gonna find who did it to him. Omegas should be treated equally.

They've arrived at Kun and Sicheng's cabin, he opened the door and put the boy down on the couch. He heard Johnny talking to Kun, their healer in the pack. 

“Oh my god! What happened to him?!” Kun's mate, Sicheng, ran to them. He shrugged and looked at the omega, then wiped the hair that was sticking on the latter's forehead. Kun arrived, with the things he needed to heal the poor boy. He stood up, then went outside and he can only hear was the groans of the boy, in pain.

 

♛♔♕♚

 

“Is he okay now?” Jaehyun asked, he sat down on the bed, beside the omega. He's still sleeping after Kun healed him. He touched the boy's forehead, all he didn't expect was that the boy pulled him on the bed and hugged him. Kun went outside, thinking that he may be a bother to the two.

“H-Hey, what are you doing?” The omega opened his eyes, Jaehy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter