Chapter 2

Why is falling in love so hard for me?

Seo - hyeong has long wavy hair, but her beauty wasn't shown because she mostly tie her hair. She also has big round glasses which sometimes is askew. And she has small, almond eyes. She walked down the road, walking nearer to her school which was, like, few blocks away. She walked through the gates and entered her classroom. The clock ticked and hours went by..... Until it was home time. Seo - hyeong put her books into her bag and reached out her thick, yet small book. The title of the book she was reading was called,  “ A small girl in a huge world. ”  She sat on a bench in the school garden and opened her book and began reading, continuing from chapter 55. Suddenly, a hand snatched the book from her hands and threw it in a trash can next to the bench . And the hand belongs to Jimin, the school girl bully. Alongside her were 2 other girls who had their arms crossed. Seo - hyeong looked up, seeing Jimin with a smirk across her beautiful face. Seo - hyeong began to feel herself tremble. No.. Please... No. She heard herself in her head. “ Look at this loser. ” Jimin spoke. “ You and your nerdy book belongs in the trash. ”  Seo - hyeong wasn't actually a smarty pants in her school subjects and she only wear her glasses to school because she couldn't read what was written in the white board.  Those words stabbed her in the heart. Seo - hyeong was a sensitive girl too. She got up, so she could avoid trouble and walked to the trash can to get her book..... Until Jimin blocked her way. Seo - hyeong's heart started beating really fast. “ Please step aside. " She said, smiling weakly. “ You're a weirdo you know that. Right? " Jimin said. Seo - hyeong looked down. “ Right?! ” She said, louder. Tears were forming in Seo - hyeong's eyes and she didn't want Jimin or anybody to see her crying. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't be such a baby! Please. Why do I have to be so sensitive? Why can't it stop hurting?  This pain... In my heart. It hurts. It hurts. She thought, clenching her fist. “ Look at someone who is speaking! ” The girl next to Jimin shouted at Seo - hyeong. “ AAH!!! ” Seo - hyeong cried out in agony as Jimin kicked her in the same leg Aunt Ji hee had threw the plate. She fell down. She couldn't take it any longer and cried. She covered so no one could hear, but Jimin and her girls could clearly hear her. Why is everyone so cruel? At home... In school. She couldn't take a break from crying. Not even once she could pass by in peace.

“ You are such a wimp. You shouldn't live!! ” Jimin yelled. “ You're right!! ” Seo - hyeong suddenly screamed.

“ I'm a wimp and I'm loser and I'm a cry baby!! Why am I even here?! ” She continued, covering her face.

“ Come on, girls. ” Jimin said.

“ She finally admit it. ” They walked away. All of them were giggling and did a high five as they passed the school gates. Seo - hyeong  gently stood up and took her bag on the bench, still sobbing and slowly walked towards the trash can. She picked up her book which was now dirty. The school was empty as she walked outside the school gates. The sun was already setting and the sky was orange. Once night falls, she was on her bed, tucked inside with her duvet around her. She yawned and looked at the ceiling. The day couldn't end without a smile. So..........  She smiled. 

“ I'm alive so I should be happy and grateful. ”

 

PS. Sorry for posting it late!!!  Mianhae O.O

Seo - hyeong and I have so many things in common. I am also sensitive, I wear glasses and....  Read books. I cry so many times and I sometimes cry discreetly too. I really emphasize her. She's like me but in a story. Lol. In a love story.... I hope.