Chapter 3

Why is falling in love so hard for me?

Never in her life that she had fallen in love. Not even once. She wondered how it feels like to fall in love..... Or feel loved. She was so curious that she couldn't stop thinking about it at last night. She tossed and turned, but it was stuck in her head and she couldn't sleep.

“ Just forget about it. ” She said to herself.  “ I will never ever fall in love. ” 

The room was quiet and she could only hear herself breathing. She slowly closed her eyes and drifted into a deep sleep. 

All the girls in her school had a crush. Every girl ...................................................................................................... Except for Seo - hyeong. 

___________________________________________________

“ Wake up you lazy bone!!!!!!! ” A voice yelled.

And then another voice joined. This time it belongs to a boy. 

       “ WAKE UP SNOT BAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ” .................. And it was twice as loud as the other voice. 

Seo - hyeong woke up and saw her 2 cousins with their arms crossed. Ji su and Ji lee. Ji lee was the only one smiling. They were the most annoying twins she ever knew. “ Wha - what are you two doing here? In my room? Who let you in here? Did you even knock? ” Seo - hyeong stammered. “ Even if I did.. You wouldn't hear me because you were sleeping. ” Ji su said, looking at her nails.

“ Yeah. And why are you wearing that see - through shirt? ” Ji lee said, peeping at her. 

“ That's because Aunt Ji hee got me this Pyjama shirt and that was why I had to wear my outside t - shirt in this house!! ” Said Seo - hyeong now pink. 

“ Oh... ” 

“ Would you please get out of my room? ” She asked. 

“ No. ”

“ No. ”

“ Can he at least leave? ” She pointed at Ji Lee. 

“ Why? ”  He asked.

“ Because you're a boy! ” 

“ Why am I the only one who is not allowed to be in your room? ”

“ Because I'm wearing a see - through shirt!! ”

“ So? ” 

“ And....  You're a boy!  ” 

“ Oh. ”

Ji su dragged her brother out of Seo - hyeong's room and disappeared into the living room. Seo - hyeong's eyes caught the clock hanging in her wall. It read,  “ 6:37 ” she immediately knew she was late. She quickly changed into her school uniform and went downstairs. She cooked eggs and dropped them on the plate and placed them on the table and pulled her bag and wore her shoes. Finally she left while finishing up her hard boiled egg. She ran down the street thinking: “ I'm late, I'm late, I'm late ”

She saw a crowd talking and laughing. She squeezed herself to go through the crowd.... Until she bumped into a young man in a neck tie. She didn't glance and didn't even notice him as if he was a rock. He didn't even notice either..... Until, she painfully and unexpectedly stepped on his foot. “ Ouch! ” He winced and looked down to see his foot. While Seo - hyeong, in the other hand,  covered . “ Je - song hamnida! ” ( sorry in Korean ) She said and quickly looked down too. The young man in furyness and Seo - hyeong in guiltiness looked up, but they suddenly bumped their heads together. They both moaned till Seo - hyeong walked backwards with one hand waving about and the other hand rubbing her sore fore head. “ I'm really really sorry! ” She said and turned her back and hurried towards the direction to school.

___________________________________________________ 

She had entered the class in the perfect timing, being all sweaty.  The teacher turned his head and looked at her. He pointed at the door and at her and pointed at the door again, looking dumbfounded. 

Finally he cleared his throat and said, 

“ Did you........... Did you just went to the gym? ”