Heyyyy!

JYPU changed me for the better

Dahyun wake up!! I heard my mom yell. I woke up and checked the time. Still had a good 30 mins before I had to get up. I walked down stairs and asked my mom. Y do I have to get extra early. I whined. Cause you gotta impress on the first day she said. Uhhhh! Fine let me go get dressed and go to school to sleep I said that part whisperd. I got dressed In my uniform. Did my hair and a little makeup and that's all. I walked out the house after u ate breakfast and brushed my teeth again. When I arrived at school no one was there. Yes I said as I sat down on a tree and plugged in my headphones and closed my eyes. I woke up to see people around me. I check the time oh wow only slept 20 mins. I got up and dusted off my uniform and walked inside. No one looked at me and I was glad I don't like Attention. I walked in my class and imedalily saw the groups they had here. The popular one. Aka the one I don't with. The nerds. AKA the ones I kinda with. The funny ones. AKA the ines I with all the way. And lastly the normal ones. AKA the ones I with two. I looked around to see who should I seat with. I found this girl and she looked really nice and fun to hang with so I walked up to her and asked is this taken. Oh no she said smiling at me I smiled back. I sat down and started talking to her. So wut's your name I said. Cheagyon she said. Oh cool name mines Dahyun I said. So do you like this subject she asked. Nah do you I asked. Nah so boring. Right I said laughing. She laughed to. So y did you come here I said. Bad place good grades you? She asked. Same I said smiling. We kept talking and exchanged numbers so we can talked more often. Class started and went by super fast. Well mostly cause we kept playing around when we fell asleep. Soon lunch came and she asked do you want to go eat with my friends. Yea sure. I said happy to make friends. When we meet them she entroced me to them. This is Nayeon AKA the fake Makane and the mommy. This is Jihyo the learder. This is Mina AKA the quite one. This is Sana AKA the gay one as she said that Sana winked at me. This is MOMO AKA the one in loved with food. This is jeongyon AKA the dad. And lastly Tzuyu AKA the real Makane and the evil one. I said hi to everyone and started eating........ thanks for reading guys have to end it here cause have to sleep early cause school uhhhh!!