Look I don't need you

JYPU changed me for the better

I'm srry I've haven't been able to update. I've been busy with school so plz forgive me and here's the story tho no one cares.................     This I said not even realizing Wut has happened. ! Yeah yeah I know this and that but that doesn't mean I would like to tryout for dancing. Oh yeah srry I haven't explained my friend SinB wants me to go to dance classes. Like I like to dance but to take it to the extreme yea no. Plz do if for me SinB said like that would persuade me daqu . No SinB and stop I don't want to my dancing is more free like and I like it like that. I said not wanting to argue and pay attention to the god damn class. You don't have to go to the classes everyday I want you to Dane with me plz! SinB pleaded again. Uhhh.... Fine! I said. Yes! SinB said in victory. Well how hard can it be. Little did I know it was the worst yet best choice in my life ever! A couple days later I went into the dance class and was instantly pissed. Little did she know SinB didn't tell her this was a y dancing class and I was patterned with Sana! Yeah the Sana AKA the school crush and my friend . Well um.... hi there I said shly. Hi Sana said happy....... wait y was she happy? Was this part of the plan all along uh? Well let's find out thanks for reading and srry for the cliff bye!!