It hurts to know

JYPU changed me for the better

          Dahyun's pov

I wasn't really awake at the moment this happened. I did 't know y I protected that girl if I didn't know her. The people who were the bullies as they say were dressed way to werid. One has pink hair and the other blue. Both had long big pants and a white oversized t-shirt. One had blue eyes and the other dark brown. And both looked really just broke to the max. Like I grew up not that well off but my s was on point ya know. But to the point I was started to wake up. And felt this werid sensation in my head like a million ants were biting me. I winched in the pain and looked over to my side and found Sana asleep looking like an angle. I smiled even tho the pain was horrible. I tried to move my hand to get me phone and text Teahyung. Well I did and found out it was 9:31 am. To early let me fall back asleep. But before I could I felt Sana tighten her hold on me. Huh I said. Don't leave she said. Her tone sounded hurt. I was confused but when I turned me head to looks at her I realized she doesn't have her eyes open. Wtf I said. She then woke up tears in her eyes. Hey are you ok I asked. Y-yeah i'm ok the japenesse said. She got up and walked over to her bed and fell right back asleep. Wtf I thought. So I took out me phone and started texting Tea. To Tea  yo wyd. Sent.    To Tofu nun much you. Sent.  To tea same so you ready for today? Sent.  To Tofu yes bruh been wanting to go out. Sent.  To tea same but I might come and surprise you with wut happen. Sent.  To Tofu mmm... on well gotta go have to go somewhere with my mom bye Tofu. Sent. To tea bye TeaTea. Sent. I got up from my bed and checked on Sana oh ok she sleep I walked out and saw a sticky note with I don't know. It said foods in the fridge ask Sana to make tou it cause we don't want the dorm to burn down. I frowned at the fact but smirked. Ummm get well soon and don't do anything stupid bye! Oh yeah I forgot there going on a trip I'm stupid....... well any way soot to make it short promise to make next one longer hoped you enjoyed bye my friends.