Y is he here !

JYPU changed me for the better

        Dahyun's pov

We were all talking and getting to know on another when I spotted him. Oh you want to know who he is. He is and always will be a person I dispise. His name is Jackson. You might of heard of him pretty popular. He is the person that cheated on my sister. More like brutally cheated on her. Since then looking at his face makes me mad. I slammed the table. Hey are you Nayeon asked worried. No I said death glareing him. He was surrendered by gurls of course   ! Before I knew it I yelled out. !! My friends were surprised and everyone looked at. Jackson looked at me and smiled but in his eyes I could see hatred like hoe I felt toward him. Don't smile at me I mouthed to him. He stopped and by that point his fans were dead ads looking like they wanted to kill me. I turned back to my friends and said. If you want to date Jackson better be prepared to get cheated on and treated like I said to them. Ok all of them said. We carried on talking in till Jackson walked up to us and said. Hey Dahyun how's it been he said smiling. Don't get me I said staring at him. Wow someone's fisty he said laughing. Hey oppa I said since I kinda knew him well. Did you know you look thirsty infront of you fans I said as I got up grabed my water and spilled it on him. Here you go you look qunchied. I sat back down and said wut are you looking at to my friends? Well Dahyun I suggest you didn't get over our realtionship he said smirking. Don't say that! I yelled at him. He laughed and spoke up really loud. Dahyun is my ex!! Noooo! I'm not you cheated on my sister with yerin I hoped she you right !! I yelled pissed. Hey don't talk about yerin! He yelled. Well guess wut you !!! There are times when life gets your ugly back and guess wut!! It happened a long time ago when you cheated on my sister !! He stepped closer. Wut are you gonna shut up and leave cause if you touch me I will justiu the outta you I said. He backed off and said. I know I lost her but can't you stop telling me I lost someone good he yelled! Shut up you feel nothing for her your just tryin to act like this for you fans that ride your I yelled! Dahyun you shut the up you are nothing compared to me he yelled. Who says I want to be compared to a !! I yelled out. You know wut I'm out you he yelled and walked off. Back at you I yelled! I at back down to my friends who looked shooked. Hello is anyone gonna talk I said like nothing happened. Come here for a second Nayeon said. I walked over to her to get slapped on the shoulder! Here at this table we don't talk back to older people she said. But he's a I said. I got slapped many times again. Stop talkin back before you get in more trouble. I looked at everyone and they said we've been thro that all of us.................. hey guys I just wanted to do this little bit right just for some back round info I hope nun of you get to mad and thanks for reading bye!!