The Whiny Penguin

Tdoongie Kindergarten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina is born perfect,  she has beauty,  adorable walk,  good heart,  and also cute gummy smile.  She shouldn't get too perfect right?  That's why she is also born with her icy glare and small voice. 

"Minari,  where is my kiss? Should daddy help you to tie your shoe laces?

"No,  you smell cigarette, daddy.  Besides i'm already an adult now,  i can tie up my own shoes .  You shouldn't treat me like a kid anymore,  i'm oficially five years old today"

Mrs. Myoui giggles as she listen to her daughter's whine to her own husband.  She usually help her daughter to bring her bag but today the little girl insists on taking it alone.

"Mommy,  i will go to school now.  See you later!"

"Let daddy sent you to the bus stop then"

"Ugh,  fine.  If daddy is insisting then it can't be helped.  Let's go daddy"

Mina hold Mr. Myoui's thumb as she drag her daddy to go out of the house.  Mr. Myoui laugh as he follow her adult-wanna-be daughter. 

"Daddy"

"Yes,  sweetheart?"

"Hug"

Mr. Myoui kneel down and let his daughter hug him,  he pats her back slow. 

"Have a nice day at school,  Mina chan~"

"Yes,  daddy.  You too. Tell mommy i don't wanna have strawberry cake anymore,  i'm an adult now so please change it into chocolate cake"

Mr. Myoui laugh as he sent her daughter and let her get into the bus,  he waves at Mina. 

Mina sit on the backseat like usual,  Sana is already running to hug her,  she glomp at Mina and give the girl bear hug. 

"Happy birthday Minari~"

"Thank you,  but please beware.  The bus is going to move"

"You mean be careful?"

Jihyo tries to correct Mina, causing Mina to nods and correct her words again.

"Yeah,  i mean that"

****

Momo share her food with Mina,  she rarely does that but today is Mina special day so she sacrifice her food for her. 

"Here,  just a small bite okay?"

"Okay,  thank you"

Mina giggles and take a bite of Momo's jokbal.  She is being surrounded by the girls because it's her birthday.

"Here,  i drew penguin"

Chaeyoung hands her a penguin drawing.  Mina thanks her while showing her gummy smile. Nayeon keep hugging Mina's neck while keep kissing her cheek.

Jihyo gives her a shark plushie so Mina hug it immediately.  Dahyun and Jeongyeon both dance and sing a happy bday trot song,  causing all of them to laugh and have fun.  Sana and Tzuyu wrote a colab birthday card that Mina has a hard time to read.  It's written in both japanese dialect and chinese. 

Mina spend time reading an encyclopedia,  especially about marine's life.  She likes sea and its animal.

Momo and Sana like to sit next to her and let Mina start talking about it excitedly.  They just nod and grin because Mina is so adorable whenever she speak.

"Hey,  do you even listen to me?"

"We do,  Minari.  Keep going"

"Momoring already fall asleep tho"

"She is not,  she is just daydreaming"

Sana tries to cover up Momo's so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter