CaSANAva

Tdoongie Kindergarten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunghee the new teacher is quite popular with the little girls, meanwhile Jaehee somehow often end up taking care of Tzuyu and Mina alone.

Today too, Sana the bubbly little girl who learns a lot of thing from her extraordinary parents, show her flirting skill to a new girl. She just find Dahyun who is watching the puddle of water on the back of their yard. She look so interested but hesitant to touch it. Dahyun is just a typical nice obedient little girl who listen to her parents well so she just watch though she is so curious to touch it. Sana approach her while smiling cutely. She wear her boots and stand on the puddle before she start talking.

"Help i'm drowning, Dahyun ah"

"Sana chan, you just stand on it with boots and the water isn't that deep"

Dahyun frown as Sana keep asking her to hold her hand. Sana look like she really need some help so Dahyun take her hand and hold her.

"But i'm drowning, with your love baby"

"Sana you are weird"

Dahyun leave her alone after she makes sure Sana step out of the puddle. Sana whines as she tries to reach Dahyun but she fall down. Sunghee who is checking on the little girl from a far quickly approach her and help her to stand.

"Sana chan you are okay?"

"I'm not okay, unnie"

"Sana, how many times i told you to call me ma'am or teacher, not unnie?"

"But i'm going to marry you, so let's cut the formality"

"Gosh, Sana what did you learn from home?"

"My daddy and mommy told me a lot of things"

Sana say excitedly, Sunghee chuckles as she carries Sana on her arms.

"Oh, really? What did you learn yesterday?"

Sana wraps her tiny arms on Sunghee neck as she keep talking cutely.

"How to win a girl's heart"

"W..what?"

"Daddy tell me that woman is like wine"

"Ugh, okay....why is that?"

"The older she gets the more they have fine quality"

"That ahjussi, why did he teach this girl such thing?"

Sunghee talk quietly while Sana keep talking about other things excitedly.

"Sana chan"

"Yes?"

"Why do you want to marry me?"

"Because unnie is pretty"

"Uh...okay, what if you find someone prettier?"

"I will marry her too"

Sunghee laugh as she hear that, Sana explain to her that she will marry all of beautiful girls she met.

"Aigo, having lots of girls will causing you trouble Sana chan"

"But i love everything that is beautiful. Since beautiful thing is beautiful"

"How about mr. Jaehee? He is prettier than flower"

"No, Tzuyu said he is her slave"

Sunghee tries not to laugh as Sana keep pointing to Jaehee who is standing near the door. Jaehee frown before he gets what Sana means by that. He facepalm while Sunghee pats his shoulder as she tries hard not to laugh.

****

"Scold me, Sunghee unnie"

"Huh? Why Sana? You didn't do anything bad tho"

"That's my "

Sunghee quickly cover Sana's mouth and bring her to the office.

"Did your papa teach you that?"

"No, i hear mama talk like that to papa"

Sunghee facepalm while Jaehee can't stop laughing. Sana is flirting again, but this time she tries to seduce Son Chaeyoung who is drawing on a tree. Sana cover Chaeyoung's sight as she stand in front of her.

"Draw me like one of your French girl"

She pose cutely as she puckers her own lips, Chaeyoung walk to the other side and sit a bit far this time but Sana follow her and pose again in fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter