Sweet Voice of A Dork

Tdoongie Kindergarten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Jihyo has a loud voice, she is well known for that. Mina even need to cover her ears sometimes whenever Jihyo talk to her.

"Minari~"

Jihyo glomp on her back causing the small girl to fall on her seat.

"Yah, don't jump on me so sudden you know it's dangerous"

"Mianhae, i'm just happy right now. I want you to know that first"

"Really?"

Mina stare at Jihyo as she smile,  Jihyo really close to Mina that she always make sure Mina knows anything about her,  right from her own mouth. 

Nayeon and Jeongyeon who are eavesdropping suddenly stand behind Jihyo as they both curious. 

"Don't tell this to Nayeon and Jeongyeon, okay? "

Jihyo put her pinky promise,  Mina keep blinking as she tries to tell Jihyo that they are standing right behind her.

"Uh,  Jihyo chan.. "

"Jihyo ya"

"Yes? "

Jihyo smile wide as she turn around.  Nayeon and Jeongyeon smirk,  Mina facepalm as she watch her friend being dragged to the corner. 

"Uh.. I can explain.."

Jihyo glance at Mina as she tries to ask some help,  Mina walk and stand in front of Jihyo. 

"Let her this time only,  please"

"Mina darling,  i need to talk to Jihyo"

Nayeon tries to approach Jihyo but Mina keep protecting her. 

"Stop,  if you move more than this i will call Jaehee ahjussi and tell him you're bullying Jihyo"

"Bullying? "

Nayeon frown as she doesn't understand the word at all.  Jeongyeon tries to explain. 

"Bul is fire,  lying means down.  I guess she means don't  set fire on Jihyo's pants"

Jeongyeon explain as if she's an expert on this,  Nayeon glance and nods to Jeongyeon. 

"Oh, i see.  Don't worry Mina we only want to talk to Jihyo"

Mina shake her head as she lost for words. Jeongyeon hold her laugh,  she succeed in making Nayeon believe her words for once. 

Jihyo hug Mina as she use her for shield,  she keep pointing at both as she talk.

"You two are pabo,  you don't even know bullying? Ha!  Bullying mean you need to fight with the bull"

Mina glance at Jihyo as she blink,  while Nayeon keep hitting Jeongyeon's arm for lying to her.

"Yah,  you want me to fight with the bull,  nomuhae! "

Mina can't help but laugh at them while watching 2yeon bickering like usual. 

"Nani? "

Sana approach them as she glance at Jeongyeon and Nayeon fight again as usual while Jihyo hugging Mina. 

"It's nothing"

Mina wipe her tears from laughing too much,  but Sana think one of those three make Mina cry. 

"Hey,  nobody is allowed to make Mina cry,  except me"

Sana says proudly,  Chaeyoung who heard Mina's name being called quickly approach the girls. 

"What this is all about?"

"Nothing shortie,  you move from here"

Jihyo let out her tongue as she start teasing Chaeyoung,  Chaeyoung glance at her and whines. 

"Nomuhae,  i'm not short.  I'm still on my growing phase,  once i'm grown up i'll be as tall as Tzuyu"

"Only if you are sitting on a ladder"

Jihyo again,  makes Chaeyoung pouting her lips. 

Mina keep glancing at Chaeyoung secretly as she is busy fangirling inside,  knowing how cute Chaeyoungie is. 

"Well,  anyway since you kids are here,  i will tell you all a secret"

Jihyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter