The Innocent Momoring

Tdoongie Kindergarten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehee is playing around with no-jam bros kids that he doesn't notice Momo currently talking with a stranger on the gate of the kindergarten.

Momo keep looking up to the old man who is trying to talk with her, he even promise her to buy her food if she want to come with him.

"So, this ahjussi will treat you candy and jokbal if you are willing to show me the way to the post office"

"Really~?"

"Yes, really"

"Can i bring my friends along with me?"

"Sure, the more the merrier"

The old man grins as Momo bring Mina and Sana to meet the old man.

"Excuse me ahjussi"

"Huh? Yes?"

The old man look at Mina, that keep staring at him suspiciously.

"Do you really don't know where post office is?"

"Of course i don't know, i'm new in this area"

Mina look at the old man from head to toe, she hold both Momo and Sana's hands as she is standing in the middle.

"I'm sorry ahjussi, can you even read the signs there on the corner of this street? I bet you can't"

"Huh, hey, i can read. Don't look down on me little girl"

"Really? Then help me to read that sign"

"Ugh, fine"

The old man walk to the corner of the street and find no signs at all, he walks back to just find no one in front of the gate, except Jaehee who is talking to the police officer. The old man groan as he walk to the opposite direction before he run away.

*****

"Momoring, how many times i told you do not trust stranger? Good thing you called Mina and Sana"

Momo looks down as she gets scolded for being careless. She keep playing with her tiny hands when Sunghee scolds her for not listening.

"He promised to give me candy and jokbal, he's nice ahjussi"

Sunghee rubs her own forehead, she kneel down and look at Momo.

"Momoring, if you happen to meet stranger call Jaehee oppa or me, or Mina or Jihyo. Don't talk with stranger alone, okay?"

Momo nods as she keep pouting. Sunghee takes a lollipop from her pocket and gives it to her.

"If you promise to be a good girl, and do what i have told you, i'll give you jokbal"

"Really?"

Momo eyes suddenly sparkles as she looks at Sunghee, she holds her lollipop and start doing the roleplaying that Sunghee told her to do.

"Listen, do not trust any stranger you meet unless an adult like me or Jaehee oppa is there. Okay? Say no when someone tell you they will give you candy or food. You get it?"

Momo nods anthusiastically, she even shows her gummy smile.

"Okay, let's pretend Jaehee as a stranger that you meet. Say no to his request and left"

Momo nods again as she her lollipop when Jaehee approaches her.

"Hey young girl"

"Hello Jaehee ahjussi"

 Sunghee facepalm as she tries to correct Momo again, while Jaehee tries not to laugh.

"Once again, let's pretend you didn't know him at all"

"But Jaehee ahjussi will be sad if i pretend to not know him, what if he cries"

"No he won't. He won't be sad at all"

"Why he won't be sad?"

"Ugh, because we pretend to do this"

"Mommy said we need to be sincere as a human being, pretending will only hurt people"

"Gosh, Momoring, we're talking about different thing. Can you help me to do this for once and obey me?"

"Jeongyeon said if you want to get some help from someone you need to ask to get paid, how much you can pay me?"

Jaehee laugh as he watch Sunghee facepalm in front of him.

"That little brat, wait till i see her"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter