Epilogue: Starry Getaway

Dating An Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day after the Gayo Daejun, the BTS members were planning to have a private celebration for Taehyung’s coming birthday at Jeju Island since there were no schedules for them until the next month

 

“Why don’t you invite Jisoo noona, Jungkook-ah?” Taehyung suggested and the rest of the members murmured excitedly. “I mean she don’t have schedules, right?”

“Yah, hyung. It’s Jisoo-ssi for you.” Jungkook blurted but Taehyung just scowled. “No. I don’t think she have schedules. She said she and the girls were back at their home towns to celebrate their new years with their family.” Jungkook answered anyway.

“Then it’s perfect!” Seokjin cheered. “Yah, invite her Jungkook-ah! Let us have some quality time with our sister-in-law.” He teased and Jungkook just laughed.

“I don’t know hyung. Do you think it’s a good idea?” Jungkook looked hesitant.

“Why not?” Hoseok asked.

“I mean, our dating in public is just beginning.” Jungkook answered incredulously.

“Just ask Jisoo-ssi herself if she wanted to come.” Yoongi suggested.

“Yeah! Ask her instead.” Jimin supported.

“What do you think Namjoon hyung?” Jungkook turned to their leader.

“Sure, why not? Since we ourselves will be going home to our family for New Year, then let’s just enjoy ourselves in a little vacation before that and I believe you also wanted to spend some time with her before she went back to her family, right?” Namjoon answered and that made everyone cheer.

 

***

 

“Are you going then?” Jennie asked, stopping from preparing her things for her departure.

“I don’t know. I’ll still have to ask for my parents and Yang sajangnim’s permission.” Jisoo answered.

“Ohhh! You have to go, unnie!” Both Lisa and Chaeyoung squealed, appearing inside Jennie’s room.

“Yah! Why are you two here? Are you done packing?” Jisoo scolded.

“Tsk! Yah, unnie. It’s not like we’re the only ones who haven’t finished packing.” Lisa nagged.

“Ah! I’ll miss you guys!” Chaeyoung intervened their little bickering with her sudden group hug.

“What’s wrong with you, Chaeyoung-ah?” Jisoo giggled and the other girls just laughed.

“I can understand her, though.  I mean, it will be our first time going our separate ways for this coming New Year. And we will be spending our vacation with our family!” Jennie exclaimed excitedly.

“Yeah. My flight back to Thailand would be this evening.” Lisa informed.

“My mom and I will be flying back to new Zealand early tomorrow.” Jennie said.

Oh! Same time with me!” Chaeyoung stated.

“What about you unnie?” Lisa asked, with her big teasing smirk and Jisoo just rolled her eyes at her.

 

***

 

The following morning, Jisoo and her manager unnie found themselves riding down the elevator, heading towards their building’s parking lot. Jisoo was dressed in her loose tattered faded jeans, a simple white but quite big shirt inside her ped brown parka. She was wearing her black face mask with matching black PeaseMinusOne cap on her loose dark hair and Gucci sneakers. Jungkook immediately smiled after seeing his girlfriend coming out from the elevator. He together with his manager went out from their parked van and went towards them.

 

“Anyeonghaseyo.” Jungkook and his manager bowed towards Jisoo’s manager and she quickly bowed back and gave Jisoo her luggage.

“Take care of yourself Jisoo-ah. Your manager oppa and I will not be with you there.” Jisoo’s manager reminded. “Please take good care of her.” She then bowed towards us and we returned the favour.

“Yes. Of course, we will. Don’t worry.” Jungkook’s manager immediately answered.

“I’ll be fine, unnie.” Jisoo assured. “Now go. Jennie and Chaeyoung are waiting.” Jisoo insisted.

 

Jisoo’s manager went back inside the elevator, leaving Jisoo with Jungkook and his manager. Jungkook quickly took Jisoo’s luggage and his manager took it from him instead. The BTS manager went ahead towards their van, leaving Jungkook with Jisoo.

 

“I’m glad you could make it.” Jungkook said, pulling Jisoo to his side and kissing the side of her head.

“Yeah. I was quite surprised when Yang sajangnim gave me his permission, telling me that a date with my boyfriend wouldn’t be so bad since it’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter