Love and Hate

Dating An Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BREAKING: BTS JUNGKOOK AND BLACKPINK JISOO DATING!

 

“Jisoo unnie!” Lisa continued to yell along the corridor of Blackpink’s dorm.

“Keep it down, Lisa-yah!” Jennie scolded when Lisa came to stop in front of Jisoo’s room, ready to knock on the door. “Leave unnie alone for now. She doesn’t need our interrogations right now.”

“But---” Lisa was about to oppose but Chaeyoung suddenly came running towards them with her phone in her hands, looking terrified. “What is it, Chaeyoungie?”

“It’s manager unnie. Didn’t you read her message?” Chaeyoung asked and the two just shook their heads, telling her that they haven’t. “Yang sajangnim wanted to see Jisoo unnie.”

 

And as if on cue, Jisoo suddenly appeared from her doorstep, all ready to leave. They noticed that her eyes were still red and her cheeks were flushed, telling them that she cried. Jisoo just smiled at them before walking past them in silence.

 

“Unnie!” Lisa called and Jisoo turned to look at her members.

“Do you want us to go with you, unnie?” Jennie asked worriedly.

“No. it’s okay.” Jisoo answered, still smiling but the smile never reached her eyes.

“Okay then. Manager oppa is waiting downstairs. He’ll be escorting you instead, unnie.” Chaeyoung said.

 

***

“So? What did Bang sajangnim say?” Taehyung quickly bombarded Jungkook with questions as soon as the maknae arrived from being called in their president’s office.

“Guys! Let the boy breathe! Geez!” Hoseok nagged. “So? What did he say, exactly?”

“You’re one to talk!” Yoongi smacked Hoseok on the back of his head.

“Ouch! That hurt hyung!” Hoseok complained.

 

Jungkook slumped on one of the couches, feeling all tired. When he got called by Bang sajangnim, he together with Namjoon went to meet him but as soon as they stepped out their dorm’s building, a lot of fans and the media went to see him to get at least the answers to some of their questions regarding the dating scandal.

 

“Daebak! Look at all these comments about you and Jisoo-ssi!” Seokjin squeaked, facing them his laptop with an article about him and Jisoo.

 

[-122, +237] Daebak! My inner BlinkxArmy wish has been heard! A BlackpinkxBTS couple at last!

[-199, +434] I was hoping for Jisoo and Taehyung, but this couple’s not so bad too!

 

“Oh, look! They wish it was me and Jisoo-ssi who were a couple!” Taehyung pointed out, earning him a vicious glare from the maknae.

 

[-768, +211] What the hell? No! Jungkook’s mine! Go die you !

[-659, +118] ! What did you do to my oppa! DIE!

[-345, +720] Why her? Rose or Lisa suits him better than her!

[-438, +567] Jisoo is such a selfish ! She just ruined her group and the other girls!

[-450, +726] Does she even care about her group members? Such a wrecker!

 

“Woah! Look at this comments though! Such vulgar words.” Jimin commented.

“Poor Jisoo-ssi.” Hoseok exclaimed. “Why is it that the girls were always the ones who get to be treated like that by the k-nets? I mean, it’s not like they’re the only ones who are involved, right?

 

[-146, +327] Stop bashing them already! They’re into each other! If you’re really a fan of both groups,

Then you will support them no matter what!

[-110, +746] Woah! I wasn’t expecting this couple! I thought Jisoo and Jin looks good together.

[-123, +788] I thought Suga and Jisoo would hit it off since the thigh incident, heol!

 

“What’s wrong with this people? Why associate my girlfriend with you guys?” Jungkook whined, staring at both Yoongi and Jin with his hurtful eyes.

“What?” Yoongi just shrugged.

“Geez! Don’t get it to your head, Jungkook-ah. They’re just comments.” Namjoon said, feeling amused.

“Yeah, and stop being so jealous!” Jin added. “And if I might say, I’m prettier than her.”

“Ugh! Hyung, stop that! You’re making me want to gag.” Taehyung said and Jin glared back.

 

[-138, +987] Ohhh! Maybe it started when both appeared in that show! Law of the Jungle! I really love them! I started to watch that show because of them and now this! Such a cute couple, they are!

[-118, +389] Woah! Blackpink! BTS! The most talented and loved group! Jisoo and Jungkook, a couple! Ah! My heart! I can’t! This is too much! They are too much! A power couple!

[-376, +934] Looking at this pictures makes me want to go back in time! Just look at those gestures! They are so in love! You can see Jungkook being so sweet towards Jisoo and Jisoo being so adorable!

[-329, +693] Let them date! You don’t own them!

[-275, +599] They’re free to date who they wanted! Stop bashing them already!

[-179, +649] Jisoo isn’t allowed to date right? Ottoke? T.T

 

“So far, the reactions are a mixed of love and hate.” Jimin was the first to speak after reading the comments. “Don’t be affected by these, Jungkook-ah.”

“Yeah. Jiminie’s right. You’ll be okay.” Taehyung added, patting the maknae on his back for comfort.

“I’m not worried about me, hyung.” Jungkook started, looking very grim. “Jisoo-ssi. My girlfriend must be devastated right now. I can’t even contact her. I’m worried.”

 

***

 

“Hyung! Stop pushing me!” Junhue nagged.

“I’m not pushing you! It’s Donghyuk!” Yun Hyeong replied.

“Yah! I can’t hear anything. You guys are too loud!” Donghyuk whispered. “And I wasn’t pushing anyone!” Donghyuk added.

“Hyungs! We should stop eavesdropping! This isn’t right!” Chanwoo warned.

 

The iKON members were inside their practice room when they heard about the dating scandal with Blackpink’s Jisoo and Bangtans’s Jungkook. Both Hanbin and Bobby immediately stared at each other upon reading the breaking news. They immediately tried to call Jisoo but she wasn’t answering until they heard from Jinhwan that Jisoo was on her way towards Yang sajangnim’s office and they all followed secretly and was trying to eavesdrop.

 

“Yah! You four better stop that or you will get caught---” Jinhwan was still talking when they got interrupted by their manager who was able to grab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter