Caught

Dating An Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After their secret escapade, Jungkook and Jisoo decided to finally go back. Jungkook brought his girlfriend back to her dorm. When they arrived at the parking basement, Jisoo told Jungkook to not bother of getting off from the car to avoid someone seeing them.

 

“Are you sure? There’s still no one around.” Jungkook seemed upset.

“It’s okay babe. And you also have to go back and get some rest.” Jisoo insisted.

“Fine.” Jungkook finally agreed. “I’ll miss you.” He reached for her hands and kissed them.

“I’ll miss you too.” And to Jungkook’s utter shock, Jisoo went to give him a peck on the corner of his lips. “Bye Kookie! Be careful on your way home, okay?” And Jisoo was out from the car and went inside the elevator, leaving Jungkook blushing and feeling hot inside the car.

 

Jisoo was in a hurry in leaving the car since she was embarrassed by the act that she did just now. When she finally entered the elevator, she thought she could finally relax her thumping heart but to her surprise, a hand went in between the metallic door, stopping it from closing.

 

“Hanbin!” Jisoo saw the out-of-breath Hanbin in front of him. “Have you been jogging? Wow! Isn’t it a bit too early for a morning jog?” Jisoo asked unknowingly.

 

Hanbin and the rest of iKON were also staying at the same building with Blackpink and Epik High’s Tablo so it didn’t surprise them if each of them got a run-in sometimes with each other.

 

“I should ask the same thing to you, noona.” Hanbin replied with his serious tone and hard stone face.

“Oh! I.. I uh..” Jisoo mentally cursed herself. She hasn’t got any idea what to answer.

“Who was that?” Hanbin didn’t even bother of waiting for her answer.

“Huh?” Jisoo’s heart was pounding so hard that she was sure Hanbin could hear it.

“Noona, are you perhaps dating someone?” Hanbin creased his eyebrows about his own question. “You’re not, right? I mean, you’re not allo---” Hanbin stopped his sentence when he noticed Jisoo’s guilty face. “Noona! Are you crazy?” Hanbin screamed and quickly shut his mouth.

 

The two of them was still inside the unmoving elevator. Jisoo looked like she was about to cry while Hanbin was obviously upset about the current situation.

 

“Noona.” Hanbin’s voice came out gentle. “You know that this is wrong, right? You’re not allowed to date. About you dating will surely put you and the girls in a bad situation. You wouldn’t like that, right?”

 

“I..” Jisoo was speechless. She felt the worst, especially hearing about her members. Was she that selfish that she didn’t even considered about what will happen with her and the rest of Blackpink?

“Noona. Please, think about it carefully. I’m just worried for you and the others.” Hanbin continued and stared at Jisoo worriedly before he finally pressed the button for Jisoo’s floor and then his floor.

 

The ride was quiet between them. Hanbin was still staring at Jisoo while Jisoo was silently sniffing in the corner of the lift. When Hanbin saw Jisoo coming out from a car earlier, his gut was telling him that she was hiding something that may endanger her. Jisoo was a dear person and friend for Hanbin. She was a very good friend to him, Bobby and Jinhwan way back during their trainee days. They became even closer when they got together to film a commercial for LG and became model for SMART uniform.

 

“Who?” Hanbin’s curiousness got underneath him. “The guy that you’re dating?”

“Jeon Jungkook.” Jisoo finally answered after the long silence.

 

***

 

“Jeon Jungkook!!!” Seokjin’s ear-splitting shout was heard all throughout the BTS dorm.

“Ah, hyung! What are you yelling about so early in the morning?” The newly awake Namjoon asked.

“Shh! Yoongi hyung will go ballistic if he wakes up!” Taehyung warned with his nervous tone.

“That brat took my car keys and drove out in the middle of the night!” Seokjin reported.

“What?” The disoriented Jimin asked after yawning.

“Heol. Just because he got his license, he just snuck out with hyung’s car? Daebak!” Hoseok scoffed.

 

The BTS dorm was in chaos when they missed their maknae on his bed. They were all at the spacious living room now, well maybe except for Yoongi, waiting for their maknae. They were sprawled on the couches lazily until they finally heard the door knob being turned. They became all alert when Jungkook finally arrived with take-out coffees and bread on his hands.

 

“Finally! Where the hell have you been, you brat?” Namjoon scolded.

“And you even took my car without my permission!” Seokjin added.

“I’m sorry hyungs. I got hungry and decided to grab something to eat since our fridge’s empty.” Jungkook reasoned. “And look! I even brought you guys some breakfast.” He smiled nervously.

“Food!” Taehyung cheered and quickly reached for the food in Jungkook’s hands.

“So that’s why. Geez! Seokjin hyung made quite a scene and woke us up with such a petty reason.” Jimin scowled towards Seokjin who immediately shrank back in embarrassment.

“Oops! My bad.” Seokjin smiled his sweetest smile but the guy just rolled his eyes at him.

“Next time, wake one of us to at least accompany you.” Hoseok nagged. “You know there are sasaengs out there, ready to jump on you.”

“Yes, hyung.” Jungkook answered. “It won’t happen again.” He stated.

“Okay, that’s enough.” Namjoon declared. “Let’s just eat since our maknae already bought these.” He continued but halted when he saw Jungkook walking towards his room. “Yah! Where are you going?”

“I already ate.” Jungkook answered and quickly shut the door close behind him.

“Well, that was weird.” Hoseok commented and Namjoon just eyed the closed door suspiciously.

“Forget about him.” Taehyung said. “Will anyone dare to wake Yoongi hyung up to eat with us?” He asked and everyone stopped moving and eyed each other, thinking the same thing.

“Nah. I’m sure he preferred to sleep than eat.” Seokjin voiced out.

“Yeah. I mean, he loves sleeping than eating, right?” Jimin supported.

“Let’s just leave him then.” Taehyung agreed.

“Are you guys really that scared of waking him up?” Namjoon chuckled.

“Yah! It’s not like we are the only ones!” Hoseok blamed.

“Fine.” Namjoon cleared his throat, feeling guilty too. “Let’s just eat to ourselves.”

 

Once he got inside the room, Jungkook directly went inside the bathroom and locked the door behind him. He quickly took his phone out from his pocket jeans and started typing.

Good morning babe! Did you arrive in your dorm safely? –Kookie.

Jungkook waited for about five minutes but there was still no reply from Jisoo.

Babe? –Kookie. Jungkook became worried when there was still no response and he finally decided to call but he got interrupted with a loud banging from the bathroom door.

 

“Yah! Jeon Jungkook! How long are you going to use the bathroom?” Jungkook heard Taehyung calling from the other side and he immediately ended the call.

“I’m almost done. Just a minute!” Jungkook answered.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter