Knowing Brothers

Dating An Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Aneonghaseyo!” Both Bobby and Hanbin greeted when one of the BTS managing crew together with Hoseok have opened the dressing room. “Is BTS Jungkook around? Could we maybe talk to him?” It was Hanbin who opened his mouth to reveal their intention.

“Yah! JeonJungkook!” Hoseok who seemed to be very confused has somehow managed to call the maknae. “Someone’s looking for you.”

 

Namjoon who was near Hoseok was the first one to approach and got surprised when he saw the visitors. Namjoon immediately confirmed his hunch about their maknae having some deep dark secret.

 

“If it isn’t iKON’s B.I and Bobby.” Namjoon stated and that finally caught everyone’s attention.

 

Hearing iKON’s double B’s names, Jungkook stiffened. He quickly caught the reason why they’re looking for him and it concerns his girlfriend. Jisoo had told him about her close friendship with the two rappers of iKON but he was still got taken aback as to why the two had to confront him like this.

 

“I uh..”Jungkook got tongue tied out of nervousness. “Can I help you with something?” He finally recovered, after clearing his throat.

“We’re sorry to disturb you but could we talk?” Hanbin asked.

“Of course.” Jungkook replied.

“We mean privately.” Bobby added and then eyed the other BTS members behind Jungkook who unknowingly got crowded around them to eavesdrop.

“Hyung, sorry, but I have to step out for a bit.”Jungkook asked for their permission and was fast to leave the room without even waiting for their answer.

“Not so fast!” Their manager was about to stop Jungkook but Namjoon stopped him.

“Hyung, just let him.” Namjoon urged. “I’ll be with him instead and Namjoon immediately followed the maknae who went to a more private place with the iKON rappers.

 

***

 

JIsoo and the rest of Blackpink had just finished their pre-recorded inkigayo performance. They were already on their way to their dressing room when Jisoo caught a glimpse of someone familiar. She excused herself telling their manager that she just has to take a quick bathroom break.

 

”What do you mean by me staying away from her?”Jisoo heard someone’s familiar voice. “I don’t know why do you care so much about my relationship with Jisoo-ssi, but I believe it’s our business.”Jisoo’s heart pounded so hard and was about to enter the room but a hand caught her.

“Not yet.” The voice told her and when she looked up, she was shocked seeing the BTS leader, Namjoon.

“Your business?”Jisoo heard Hanbin scoffed. “If Jisoonoona’s about to ruin everything that she has, then it’s our business. You don’t know how hard noona and the girls had worked for just to get where they’re now. And now it would be all for nothing just because of you.” Hanbin snapped.

“Come down, Hanbin-ah.” Jisoo heard Bobby’s warning voice. “Remember why we came here. We came just to talk, not fight.”

 

Jisoo was frozen in her spot. She could feel her whole body trembling. Her heart aches for Jungkook. Jisoo thought that Jungkook doesn’t deserve the hurtful words they’re throwing at him. She was also to be blamed for but there she was, unable to do anything.

 

“If nothing will be left of her, then I will gladly fill her up.”Jungkook’s stern voice stopped them. “But if Jisoo-ssi and the others really did their best to get where they are right now, then they will surely get back up no matter what happens. As what you have said, they’re great and strong. I believe in them. I believe in HER.”Jungkook’s voice came out broken but it was full of meaning and feelings.

 

Jisoo had enough. She won’t let them get in between her and Jungkook. Jungkook believing in her and the girls was enough for her to go on and she decided to never let him down about trusting her.

 

“You bullies!” Jisoo entered the room noisily, giving the boys a fright. “What do you think you’re doing to him? I won’t let you get away with this, I’m telling you!” Jisoo pouted.

“Noona!” Hanbin was obviously got taken aback.

“Jisoo-yah, now’s not a good time. You have to get out of here or someone will see you!” Bobby said.

“No!” Jisoo’s heavy heart was starting to take its toll on her. Her eyes stings and tears were threatening to flow from her eyes and everyone seemed to notice it.

“Babe.” Jungkook immediately went to wrap his arms around her and both Bobby and Hanbin grimaced by the sight. “Shh. Don’t cry.” Jungkook said with his soothing voice.

“Can’t you guys see that I’m actually happy?” Jisoo turned towards his two friends, Bobby and Hanbin. “Didn’t you even think about why I still chose to go in this relationship even though my dreams and hard work are at risk?”

“Noona---” Hanbin tried to explain.

“It’s because he’s worth it!” Jisoo said hysterically and Jungkook went to pat her back to calm her.

“Come on babe. You don’t have to do this.” Jungkook was still holding her.

“I know I’m being selfish but I know that everything will still crumble even if I break up with Kookie. It will still ruin me, ruin me and the girls. It’s a risk but I’m willing to take it. I just hope that you will trust and believe in me at least.” She finished and turned back from them and went to face and hug Jungkook.

 

The room was quiet, except the silent sobs coming from Jisoo. Hanbin and Bobby were feeling bad about what has just happened. Somehow, they’re still against them being in a relationship but a small part in them understood and that made them feel even worse. Jisoo has now been thinking that they didn’t believe and trust her enough even though they’re friends for quite a long time.

 

“I guess that’s enough drama for today.” Namjoon suddenly appeared from behind the door.

“What the..Hyung!” Jungkook was horrified, seeing him. “I---”

“Just shut it.” Namjoon said and Jungkook immediately closed his mouth. “I actually heard everything and I think that’s enough for me to understand the situation.” Namjoon smirked.

“Thanks hyung.” Jungkook smiled warmly and then went back to comfort his girlfriend who somehow managed to stop from crying but was still curled in his embrace.

 

***

 

“Where the hell are th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter