Bommie's birthday

Friendzoned

 

 

It's not even summer but this friend of mine decided to have a pool party! Well, I cannot blame her, if only I have that body, I would wear swimsuit all the days of the year! Kekeke.

"Hey birthday girl! Wake-up!" I shouted with the loudest voice I can muster. She sleeps like a log and I couldn't get her to wake up without the help of CL and Minzy. Early this morning we sneaked-out and decided it is a good idea to bake her a cake, not really from scratch but the easy-bake cake kit. However, we soon realized, it's not actually that easy like what they've shown on TV commercials. Flour all over the floor and on our faces and yet we still can't make the cake look like a corn, her most favorite food in the whole wide world. The shape turn out quite odd. It almost looks like....

 

".....ohmygosh! It looks like a p3nis!" I shouted.

 

The two maknaes started laughing like a hyena.

 

"It really does!" I said in a high pitched tone.

 

"How did you know unnie? When did you become an expert of this subject matter?!", chirped Minzy.

 

"Well, I learned it from our education class in high school, right?"

 

"Oh, you mean the ed from teacher Bom?" CL said laughing. 

 

"Well, I saw her watching it and I got interested. She said I should watch it if I really want to be a good girlfriend." I said in my defense.

 

"Alright, no need to be defensive unnie. Let's go and wake Bommie now before this p3nis cake melts.", said CL.

 

We sing-shouted happy birthday song while I'm holding the cake and Minzy and CL jumping on the bed to wake her up.

 

After we cleaned up from all the mess we made, we started preparing for the celebration. It will be held in an indoor pool of a five-star hotel here in Seoul. Of course the birthday girl is wearing a skimpy two-piece with a cover-up that doesn't do much because it's made of chiffon. It's like a transparent long gown if you ask me. 

 

The maknaes are upping their game as well. Both are wearing two-piece swimsuit but Minzy is wearing a short shorts while CL is wearing a miniskirt over her swimsuit. I on the other hand is wearing a typical one-piece swimsuit with boardshorts and a sando on top. When I went out the changing room, I saw them gasped.

"Why, is it too revealing? Should I change?"

 

"What are you wearing unnie?", said Minzy with a disgusted face. "We are not going surfing. Your boardshorts is almost knee-length!"

 

CL laughed and got a scissor while slowly approaching me. I honestly got scared! What is she planning to do to me?

 

Bommie got me a two-piece swimsuit and told me, "I will not let you attend my party unless you wear this!"

 

I told her, "I'm not really comfortable with it." I stomped my feet afterwards like a child throwing tantrum because her mommy is forcing her to wear a lacy itchy dress to party.

 

CL started cutting my sando cover-up until almost everything is gone except for a small part holding the strap.

 

Minzy handed me a torn skirt that would barely cover my ! What's up with these girls? When did they start getting this daring?

 

 They told me, "look unnie, you need to look y if you really want to get a bf!"

 

And by the way, Bom added, "Donghae is gonna be there! You should definitely start seducing him if you want a bf before the year ends."

 

"Alright! Alright! This is my first time flaunting my body like this but if that's what it takes to have a bf then I will do it!" I shouted with conviction, throwing my fist up in the air, which they found funny.

 

I'm not sure if I can really call them my friends because they always laugh at my expense. Napeun Gijibe.

 

When we entered the pool area, there were already a lot of people and the host announced our entrance. The spotlight went to Bom while we are behind her. I'm almost hiding behind CL.  I felt so with what I am wearing right now. Loud applause, whistles, party poppers can be heard together with a shower of confetti as we approach the makeshift stage. We stayed on the side while Bom walked in the center to give her birthday girl speech.

 

 How are you enjoying the story so far? Give me your thoughts. Thanks for subscribing!