Dreamboy Donghae

Friendzoned

So my date with Donghae in the Han River has been set this evening. I am quite nervous and excited at the same time. He’s been quite consistent in texting and chatting since our last date. We’ve talked about a lot of things and gotten to know each other better. I’m actually liking him more and more as I get to know him. For this date, I’ve decided to keep it simple, just jeans and fitted top to show a bit of my curves, if there’s any. I’m wearing a padded bra so there are slight curves. Kekeke. 

 

He picked me up and we drove to Han River. He actually prepared my favorite chicken and beer! He remembered that small detail about me. He is such a gentleman and a couple of hours passed by with us just chatting about our lives. Donghae is a simple guy drawing so much happiness from simple things. He is unpretentious and we share a lot of similar interests. I am trying to learn playing guitar these days and he’s skilled in it! He offered to teach me when their schedule would free up next month. Assssaaaaah! 50 brownie points for Donghae!

 

Our conversation soon got deeper and we talked about our past relationships. He had 2 serious relationships, 1 idol and 1 non-idol. It seems like he is the serious type when it comes to relationships. Both lasted for almost 3 years and if not for the girl breaking up with him, I thought maybe he would have continue with the relationship. Of course I shared my own love stories and most of them are actually from the same industry and lasted for less than a year. He asked why it’s been like that with me and I cannot give him concrete answers. He said maybe I didn’t really love them at all and made me think. Was that really the case?

 

He asked if Jiyong and I were ex-lovers and the beer I am drinking suddenly went up my nose and I start coughing. Damnit Jiyong, why do you have a habit of ruining my date! What the h*ll! Where did that come from?! He immediately gave me his hanky to wipe the mess I made. Now my white shirt is all wet from the beer and it’s almost see through. I caught Donghae staring and he suddenly got shy and got his jacket inside the car to give to me. The naughty me is realizing maybe it’s actually a good thing although the beer shooting up my nose is not really y but then, now that he saw my “get-me-laid-lacy-bra”, maybe it’s not that bad after all. Kekeke.

 

We were in the middle of that awkward moment when I heard my phone buzzing and it’s my manager reminding me to sleep early since I have an early shoot tomorrow for a make-up ad. I told Donghae about it and he happily obliged to call it a night and drove me home. In front of my house we stopped, he opened my door just like a true prince would do and gave me a peck on my cheek to wish me goodnight. 

 

I must say he must be the nicest guy I’ve ever met my whole life but then again, I didn’t meet much men in my life. I usually just interact with the 5monkeys a.k.a.  Big Bang. I can’t believe he’s a real man...or is he? Hmmm... it’s the cynical Dara asking. I must admit he is also one of the most good looking guys out there, you know me, I like pretty boys. Kekeke. He also smells so good, like a freshly bathed quarterback who’s dating the head cheerleader and will soon become the king of the night in a school dance... ok, that maybe too much story from just his smell but you know what I mean, riiiight?! And when he comes near me, my heart would skip a beat sometimes. Oh gosh, I sound like the awkward school girl always dreaming to be asked out by the quarterback. *slaps my head*