Special Guest

Friendzoned

 Jiyong’s POV

Ssajangnim, I will bring Dara with me to my Manila concert.

 

“And why is that, Jiyong?”, the CEO replied.

 

”Well, you see, she’s very famous in Manila and this is the first time I am holding a solo concert there so I am sure having her as a guest will draw more audience.”

 

”Jiyong, your ticket is sold out! I am not getting what are you so worried about.” YG replied.

 

Actually, I am not really worried with my concert, I am just worried that Dara is making some plans to spend more time with Donghae next month because apparently, he’s an expert in playing the guitar... and so I came up with this perfect idea of having her as a guest to my upcoming concert and what do you know, perfect timing, it’s the Manila leg of my tour! The birthplace and breeding ground of our Applers! Cute, right? I love those shippers! If Dara will appear in my concert, I am sure they will go crazy! I will make sure I feed that fandom well! I will make sure to crush the Darahae fandom which is gaining some momentum lately eversince Dara posted a photo with her and Donghae! People are starting to investigate and connect everything about those two! What the h*ll? She’s wearing my clothes almost everyday! Isn’t that a stronger evidence than a necklace with an S pendant which I am sure stands for SuperJunior and not Sandara, duuuuh!

 

”Sajangnim, jjebal! I guested CL when I had the concert here in Seoul so why can’t I guest Dara in Manila, right?! Plus their schedule is quite free since they just finished their tour.” Jiyong pleads dramatically.

 

”Ok Jiyong, check with the manager their schedule and ask Dara herself. If she says yes then I am ok with it. Kaaaara! Stop pestering me!” YG shouted. 

 

“Kansahamnida, Ssajangmin! You’re the best!” Jiyong quipped before running out the door.

 

Jiyong kept roaming around the YG building desperately looking for Jjangmae. Finally he found him in one of the empty dressing rooms playing some videogames. Kekeke... 

 

“Jjangmae! I got something for you!”, Jiyong excitedly announced.

 

”Wait, wait, tell me what you want from me first! Then you can tell me what is thing you have there and IF I will accept it.” Jjangmae answered without bothering to look at Jiyong.

 

”Oooookey, well since I know that 2ne1 is not quite busy lately, I took the liberty of asking Ssajangnim if I could guest one of them in my concert and he actually thought it was a brilliant idea!”, Jiyong excitedly explained.

 

”No, you cannot guest Dara in your Manila concert because she will have to shoot a make-up commercial with Shinee where she will kiss all the members”, Jjangmae answered with a smirk and looking intently at Jiyong’s expression.

 

Jiyong got all red after hearing the kissing scene Dara will shoot. He cannot believe YG or Dara will approve of that! I understand before with Lee Minho because the guy was at his peak of his popularity and Dara is about to release her single then... but this time Waaae?!

 

Ok, back to Jjangmae...

 

”But Jjangmae, my concert is more important! You can ask them to just reschedule the shoot! I need Dara, my tickets are not selling out faster than we thought!”, Jiyong made up.

 

”Jeongmal? Waaae? Is the great GD not famous in the Philippines?”, Jjangmae responded witj doubt.

 

”Apparently I am only famous there because they think of me and Dara as a loveteam, imagine that!”, Jiyong made up again.

 

”Well, that might be true!”, Jjangmae answered hopefully getting a rise out of the dragon. He was really testing Jiyong’s patience but he is having a hard time keeping a straight face whenever he looks at Jiyong’s desperate face.

 

“But then, it will be soooo much work on my part rearranging schedules and I must say, I work the hardest with Dara when I am in the Philippines because people recognizes her everywhere and the fans there are like psychics, they always know where she is!”, Jjangmae added.

 

”I know... I know! But isn’t this signed poster and CD of Britney Spears all worth it?”, Jiyong trying to persuade Jjangmae.

 

”Oh, It is worth it but... I already have that in my collection.” Jjangme answered.

 

”Oh reaaally? Even this original costume Britney wore in her, ‘Baby One More Time’ music video?”, Jiyong proudly showing Jjangmae the school girl costume. 

 

He was quite successful in getting Jjangmae’s attention. The big guy got up from the sofa and is about to approach him to check the items he bought.

 

”Nooooo waaaaaay, are you 100% sure this is authentic?!”, Jjangmae asked while inspecting the costume meticulously.

 

”Of course it is! You know me, I have connections. I bought this at an auction and it came at a veeeeery high price, I tell you!”, Jiyong boasted.

 

Jjangmae was far out the dreamland and hardly     heard other words Jiyong was saying. What he has in front of him right now is the most precious item any Britney fan can ever own. He will do whatever it takes to have it! *evil smile*

 

 

 

.