FIRST BOUQUET

Magical Flowershop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I wish you knew,

Letting go something that you almost had

Isn’t easy at all”

 

 

Ahyoung walks toward the door, waiting for it to be opened and chooses to sit on a bench that is far from the crowd after getting off from the train. She’s sighing on her bleeding knee. No wonder people inside the train were looking at her pitifully.

Ahyoung walks to the restroom to wash her wounds, but someone catches her attention. A woman in a red outfit. She holds a beautiful blue flower bouquet in her hands. Ahyoung looks at her surroundings, and the last train departs in front of her eyes. She’s glanced at the woman, only to find that she left already. Leaving the bouquet on the bench.

Maybe Ahyoung is too immersed with that woman that she forgot about her plan to clean up her wound. She walked closer to the bench and reached for the bouquet.

“It’s baby’s breath,” she muttered. Ahyoung winces when she felt something stung her palm after holding the bouquet in her hands. She found out that her palm was also wounded.

“I guess I have to clean up my wounds at home. Unni will be angry with me.”

 

 

All the lights in her house are off. People will think that the owner of the house is sleeping already. Ahyoung knows better than that. It’s only nine in the evening and her sister isn’t the type to sleep early when she wasn't at home yet.

But who knows her sister might change her routine today. Ahyoung entered the passcode to their place, hoping that the lock doesn’t make any noise. After succeeding in opening the door, she walks in carefully. Her knee and palm were twitching and stinging, and she has to bear with it for a while.

“I never remembered that I taught you how to sneak into your own house,” Ahyoung stopped. The lights , and her sister is standing in front of her and staring at her.

“I’ve had some task to do at school, unni. That’s why I’m late,”

“I’m not asking. Change your clothes, and wait for me in the living room! I’ll treat your wounds.”Ahyoung doesn’t say anything. She just obeyed her and sat quietly on the couch after changing her clothes.

“What will you do to him?” Ahyoung raised her eyebrows. She doesn’t need to ask the reason behind her sister’s question. She winced when her sister puts the medicine to on her wounds.

“I don’t know.”

“Okay. Just don’t let him hurt you again, I don’t like it!” Ahyoung smiles at her.

“I’m sorry I made you worry, unni. I’ll be more careful next time,” Ahyoung’s sister pats her head before yawning.

“Eat if you’re hungry, then sleep. I’ll sleep now. Don’t forget to turn off the lights. Good night, Ahyoung~”

“Good night, unni”

After her sister closed her door, Ahyoung walks to the kitchen. She prepares her late dinner and enjoys it. Her sister would nag her if she found out that she plays her phone while eating. But she can’t help herself not to do that. There are four messages on her phone, all of them coming from the same person. Park Jinyoung. Before she replies to the messages, Jinyoung calls her.

“Yobosaeyo?”

“Where are you, Lee Ahyoung?” Jinyoung sounds frustrated. Even Ahyoung, herself, can sense that he isn’t worried.

“Home,”

“God! How many times have I told you to inform me when you can’t be here?”

“I’m sorry. There’s something I have to do at school. You know, being a new student isn’t easy at all. I’ll make up to you for being absent today,” Ahyoung said, feeling guilty for ditching her job without informing her boss.

“Arasso, I’ll wait for you at the store right after your classes are over.” Ahyoung smiled,

“Yes, sir!”

 

 

“Now, I’ll give all of you a paperwork. You have to partner up and write everything about your partner. The due date will be a week before final test! Any question?” Everyone in the class groaned right after Mr. Im, their ethics teacher announced their tasks.

“Saem~ can we choose our own partner for this task?”

“Ah, about it... your partner will be your seatmate. So, I hope all of you write a good description of your partner. Class dismissed!”

Jooyeon nudges Ahyoung’s side. They’re in the library, not in the mood for eating at the cafeteria. Jooyeon eyed her friend and scoffed when she doesn’t get any answer from her. Ahyoung is too absorbed into the book in her hands.

“Lee Ahyoung!” Ahyoung glared at Jooyeon, who shouted that made the librarian warn them.

“For your information, Kim Jooyoung. We are in the library!” Ahyoung reminds Jooyeon trough her gritted teeth.

“You’re not answering me! What did Jeon Jungkook say about the task?” Jooyoung followed Ahyoung, who walks to a chair nearby.

“As if he would say something. He left the classroom right after Mr. Im left. So please, Jooyeon. Let me read this book, and don’t ask me about Jeon Jungkook anymore,” Jooyeon nods, then pats Ahyoung’s shoulders.

“My best friend... I’ll pray for your soul,”

Maybe Kim Jooyeon is right. She’s screwed up. The task from Mr. Im somehow become one of three requirements to have a final test. Lee Ahyoung is dead if she can’t submit this task because it means only one thing. She can’t join the test! It will be a big problem. She's wondering how to talk with him. Maybe he wants to talk about their task? And like her prayers were answered, Jeon Jungkook is sitting under the tree across her place. Ahyoung gulped and walked to his direction.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter