Prologue

Magical Flowershop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All the students in the corridor move aside. Letting a boy walk past them. There’s no one brave enough to get in his way. He’s really famous for being the town talk. A boy that's in a gang and nobody knows whether he and his friends beat up some guys or do something good. They concluded and labeled everyone that join a gang as a ‘troublemaker’.

“It’s him! Don’t look at him! He’ll beat you!” he heard all of them whispering the same words that he usually hears every day.

“We’re lucky, Jungkook isn’t with his gang. It’s better if we never bother him.” someone whispered. And with that Jungkook just smirked. Without them bothering him, he can do anything he wants. He arrived in his class and puts his bag on the front desk that is in front of the blackboard. He refuses to sit at the back and makes sure no one can see the blackboard from his place.

“I wonder what his parents say about their son. They should be ashamed of him.”Jungkook stiffened at the statement. He can take everything they said to him, but not about his parents. Jungkook almost stood from his place and punch his own classmate when a bag landed on his face.

Jungkook turns his gaze and stares at one certain person. A girl standing in front of him, only staring at him. She’s the new student that everyone knows how stupid she is for accepting the offer to be Jeon Jungkook’s deskmate. But Jungkook knows she’s not that stupid by the way she acts around him.

The girl walks and sits on her seat. Grabbing her bag from Jungkook’s hand without bothering to look at his furious expression. She is never scared of him anyway. It's something that makes Jungkook frustrated.

“Yah, you just throw your bag in my face?!”Jungkook shouts at her. They know too well, people are staring at them. The girl looks at Jungkook and smirked at him.

“I just saved you, idiot! Can’t you see the probability you’ll punch him, and get expelled? If you don’t want people bad mouthing your family, then at least change your attitude!” she shouted the last sentence, and looks around as if those words were for everyone there. Then, she stares at the glaring Jungkook and fights with him through stares.

“Yah, what are you doing here? Go back to your class! Can’t you hear the bell already rang?” the students that surrounded them quickly ran to their own class. Mr. Im, their homeroom teacher enters the class.

“Aaah, I don’t even get shocked why there are many people outside the classroom. Jeon Jungkook and Lee Ahyoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter