My Armour

Save Me

Jungkook remembered the day when Taehyung came out of the military, after finishing his services we were all waiting for him at his apartment Lisa and I decided to throw him a welcome back party with close friends and family, we were all waiting for him and when we heard the car pull up outside we were all excited but the moment he walked in Jungkook knew he wasn't the Taehyung he knew but everyone didn't see what he saw, that his smile never reached his eyes that when he laughed it almost seemed forced that when Lisa hugged him it was his eyes, it was dark and possessive.

The time came when everyone had to leave he didn't want to leave Lisa alone with him, for the first time in his life he didn't trust his hyung. He was glad that Jennie said that Taehyungs first night should be boys night and that Lisa should go home with them, Jungkook was grateful as he looked at Jennie who was glaring at Taehyung and he knew she did not trust him she looked at Jungkook and smiled she whispered something to Yoongi who nodded as she kissed him on the cheek she quickly grabbed Lisa who waved at everyone and walked out...

Jennie saved her more than she would care to admit.

Chaeyoung cried when she found out.

Jisoo was broken as she watched over Lisa at the hospital.

Jin was furious when he had to drive Lisa back knowing it wasn't safe for her.

Bobby took her beating because he didn't want Lisa too.

Namjoon saved her if only for a night by taking him away.

Jimin tried to convince her as he nursed her back.

Hanbin was angry when he saw the bruises and he couldn't do anything.

Hoseok was sad when Hope was nothing more than a burden.

Yoongi was ashamed.

Bambam cried when he was too late to stop it.

and Jungkook, he was lost.

But right now standing in front of his hyungs car protecting the one person who mattered, the one person who needed him to be her Armour. He knew where he had to be.

He watched as Taehyung got out of the car slamming the door as it echoed in the carpark.

"Get away from her Kookie" Taehyung sneered.

"No," Jungkook said as he stood his ground he could feel Lisa holding on to his shirt.

"No" Taehyung mocked smiling at Jungkook.

"Lisa honey, come over here." he taunted trying to look at Lisa.

Jungkook could feel Lisa tense up but she wasn't moving but he could feel her head resting against his back. Jungkook looked at his hyung whose fist were tightly closed and his jaw was clenched and he was smiling, not his usual smile but a more sinister smile.

"Don't make me say it again" Taehyung sneered.

"LISA!" he yelled glaring at Jungkook. 

Jungkook reached for Lisa's hand and squeezed it assuring her that she was safe.

"Hyung your drunk go inside and rest but Lisa is coming back with me," Jungkook said.

"Is she now" Taehyung smirked

"Lalisa is this what you want." he mocked.

"Don't talk to her" Jungkook growled.

"Why scared that she might choose me over you... oh wait she did, she chose me not you." Taehyung mocked as he walked closer Jungkook acted fast as he opened the car door.

"Get in Lisa," Jungkook said Lisa nodded as she sat in the passenger seat Jungkook closed the door he turned around to see Taehyung glaring at him.

"Such a stubborn maknae"

"I'm not doing this with you Hyung, go inside sleep it off," Jungkook said Taehyung only laughed

"I'll go inside when you let my girlfriend out of your car," he said once he finished laughing.

"Why so you can beat her up" Jungkook growled.

"Why not you all let me beat her up for two months I see no difference." Taehyung mocked

Jungkook looked at Lisa who had pulled her knees up to her chest.

"I did, we all did we sat by and watched as each day you made Lisa your ing punching bag but it stops. Now" Jungkook growled as he watched as his Hyung slowly breathed in and out before walking closer to Jungkook.

"You ing little ." Taehyung yelled "She is MINE I can do whatever I want with her because I own her" he yelled "and she belongs to ME" he screamed before he ran to Jungkook and slamming him against the car Jungkook was shocked at the impact but he managed to push Taehyung off him and quickly duck when Taehyung tried to punch him.

 

Lisa was scared when Jungkook told her to get in, this was not how she pictured things going but seeing Taehyung she was scared not for herself but for Jungkook he may be strong but Taehyung...He was dangerous. 

Lisa was startled when Jungkooks jacket started to vibrate she reached into his pocket and pulled out Jungkooks phone. Yoongi Oppa was calling she looked outside to see Taehyung glaring at Jungkook, Jungkook needed her so she had to be brave she had to do the one thing she knew she wished she had done two months ago.

"Yah Jungkook where are you Taehyung stormed out of here pissed... Jungkook... YAH." Yoongi yelled

"Oppa" Lisa cried

"...Lisa" Yoongi whispered "What hap..."

"Help me..." Lisa breathed out "Please... save... me" she cried.

Lisa dropped the phone when Taehyung slammed Jungkook against the car she watched helplessly inside the car. She watched as the two people she cared about fighting each other she hated this because they are brothers they shouldn't be fighting over her. She cried because she felt useless because deep down she knew that all they wanted to do was protect her and she wanted to protect Taehyung but all she did was put so many people in pain.

She was grateful for Jennie because she helped without asking.

She cried when Chaeyoung found out.

She hated that Jisoo became weak because she laid helplessly on the hospital bed.

She knew that Jin was furious because in his mind he was helping him, but in reality, he helped her have a night without worry.

She cried when Bobby covered her as he took her beating.

She knew Namjoon was saving her he did it every Thursday it was the only thing he could offer and she was grateful.

She knows that Jimins words were meant for encouraging her but having him there as he band-aid every cut was more than enough.

She cried when Hanbin saw her bruises and she was embarrassed because she couldn't do anything.

She was grateful for Hoseok because Hope was the only thing keeping her going.

She hated that every time Yoongi looked at her he was ashamed... of himself.

She cried when Bambam was the last to know if she had it her way he would have never known.

and Jungkook her Knight and shining Armour the only beacon she knew, who was brighter than anyone and anything he was her lighthouse so she was never lost.

She could hear them throwing punches and then the next thing she saw was a car that came speeding around the corner she watched as Yoongi, Namjoon, Bobby, Hanbin, and Jin run out of the car trying to separate the two she looked at Jungkook who was yelling at Taehyung who was also yelling at Jungkook. 

Taehyung looked back at me and glared but my sight was blocked when Jin stood in front of the window blocking my view and I was grateful.

"IF YOU LEAVE ME LISA, I WILL KILL MYSELF!!"

Everything went silent.

Lisa knew that at the end of this, this is why she always went back to him, the threat that he will leave this earth and it hurt more than the beatings she got because a world without Taehyung is a world without living in.

She unlocked the door stepping out.

"Lisa" Jin whispered as he held onto her and she was thankful because she thought she might fall down any moment.

She looked at everyone there Taehyung was glaring at her as he was held back by Namjoon and Hanbin while Bobby and Yoongi held Jungkook back she looked at Jungkook as he pleaded with her to go back inside his car, the only thing that can be heard was the heavy breathing of the two.

"This is why you always went back to him," Yoongi asked

Lisa looked at him without saying anything he suddenly let Jungkook go.

"YOU ING COWARD" Yoongi yelled as he walked to Taehyung who was smiling Bobby quickly grabbed Yoongi before he could reach Taehyung. "LET GO" Yoongi yelled but Bobby was too strong that he held Yoongi back.

"You wanted to kill yourself" Jin whispered looking at Taehyung "Were we not enough, we are your brothers, we went through everything together we love you and...Lisa" Jin said as he got down on his knees tears streaming down his face "This was not your burden to bear It never was... and I am sorry." Jin cried Lisa shook her head smiling down at Jin.

"I know it wasn't my burden, but I loved him and I made a promise to you guys that I would protect him." Lisa cried "and I didn't" Lisa looked up at Taehyung "I couldn't"

" use all I don't need this " Taehyung yelled pushing Hanbin and Namjoon away. "Where were you when I needed you, Where were you when I was by myself protecting this ing country, where were my BROTHERS, you don't know ." Taehyung growled.

"No we don't," Namjoon said stepping forward

"NO YOU DON'T, I NEEDED USE AND YOU ING WEREN'T THERE" Taehyung yelled Namjoon grabbed him and pulled him in a tight hug

" YOU" Taehyung yelled as he tried to push Namjoon off him but his energy was slowly giving up on him when he suddenly broke down as he cried in Namjoons shoulder.

Lisa watched as Taehyung cried Jin got up and went to them hugging them followed by Yoongi and Jungkook. 

Lisa stood there her eyes closed hearing Taehyung cry then she felt herself being pulled into a tight hug she smiled knowing who it was without needing to open her eyes as she cried into his shirt, so much emotion was running through her all at once but one emotion that was very foreign to her stood out.

It was acceptance... She was finally able to let go.

"Lisa" Bobby whispered as he looked down at her Hanbin stood next to them he looked worried when Bobby said her name something wasn't right.

Lisa smiled up at Bobby she looked at Hanbin before everything went black her name being the last thing she heard.

 

 

Just a friendly reminder that this is just a figment of my wild imagination I hope you enjoyed...