My Redemption

Save Me

3 years later

 

"Omma"

Lisa smiled watching her daughter waddle over to her giggling Lisa picked her up and spun her around as she giggled in her arms.

"Where's your oppa?" Lisa asked the little 3 year old who giggled and pointed behind her "with appa"

Lisa spun around to see her son in his fathers arms... Eating chocolate.

Lisa frowned "Yah I told you not to feed them chocolate" Lisa growled

"I can't help it when this little alien uses his big eye like his mother" Lisa was still glaring at him when the little girl in her arms was trying to reach out for the chocolate in her brother's hands.

"Look what you did Tae, I told you, couldn't you just wait til after they ate their birthday cake" Lisa said shaking her head Taehyung only smiled pinching his son's cheeks who was to busy staring at the chocolate in his hands Lisa put her daughter down who quickly ran to Taehyung who easily lifted her Lisa watched as the twins fought over the chocolate while Taehyung struggled with the two in his arms Lisa shook her head when Taehyung pouted at her.

"Just letting you know, you did this to yourself" Lisa laughed she was about to go and help him when the twins screamed. 

"HOBI"

Taehyung struggled when the twins were trying to get out of his hold.

"MY BABIES" 

Lisa rolled her eyes as she watched Hoseok run past her to the twins who were out of Teahyung's arms and running to their favourite uncle Hoseok, he scoped them in his arms, as he spun the two around, Lisa watched as Taehyung frowned at his now empty arms.

"Hyung why are you here" Taehyung growled Hoseok ignored him smiling at the kids in his arms.

"Obviously not for you" Hoseok joked, the twins giggled when their dad pretended to cry, Hoseok looked at Taehyung shaking his head walking past him laughing at Taehyung who frowned as he watched his kids wave goodbye to him.

"My own kids still choose a horse over me" Taehyung whispered Lisa laughed at him he looked at her and he smiled at Lisa who smiled back he walked towards her and pulled her into a tight hug Lisa smiled hugging him back as she rubbed his back. 

"Thank you" he whispered.

 

 

Flashback

 

"I didn't think you would actually come" Lisa said sitting down opposite Taehyung who nodded still not willing to look her in the eyes.

"I didn't think I would" he said and Lisa knew how hard it was for him to just sit opposite her because the last time she saw him he was begging her to give him another chance and it broke her heart when she said No, the moment she told him that she was pregnant, something inside him broke he looked defeated. he looked lost, he looked scared and then he got up and walked out without a single word or even to look back at her.

She was heartbroken as she watched him walk out did he really not care.

But he did.

Namjoon was the one to tell her that Taehyung really did care and that he started by genuinely apologizing to everyone and that he admitted himself into rehab, she was happy for him and she was proud of him so when a year had passed and he was out she really wanted to see him and she was happy he agreed.

Lisa smiled at him "I know you don't like hearing this but I really want to know, How you are?" she asked when he finally looked at her. He smiled and she remembered that smile, she missed this smile because it was that very smile that she fell in love with the moment she first met him. Lisa could feel her tears threatening to come out and he could sense it because he reached for her hand but by instinct she flinched at his touch, she didn't mean to offend him so when he quickly pulled his hand back, Lisa just as quickly went to grab his hand holding it tightly... he was surprised Lisa smiled at him.

"I'm sorry" he whispered

Lisa stared at Taehyung and she felt... happy not for her but for him.

"Lisa... I know I hurt you and I am sorry and I will live with this for the rest of my life" he said Lisa nodded in understanding, his head bent forward "And you have every right to not want me in your kids.."

"Our" Lisa interrupted him grabbing his chin to look at him "They are our kids and always will be" tears started streaming down his cheeks as she cupped his face smiling at him.

"We both went through a lot and it was a past that I want to forget but a past I also want to accept and move forward from..." Lisa said squeezing his hand for reassurance and she smiled when he nodded at her.

"...I love you and always will, you are someone who is very important to me and always will be" Lisa watched as tears were still streaming down his cheeks uncontrollably "You are also important to our kids" Lisa finished.

"So Clean your face up I don't want them to see you like this" Lisa wanted to laugh at his shocked face. "There...there here" he stuttered Lisa nodded.

She smiled at him "Do you want to meet them" Lisa watched as he quickly got up and pulled her into a tight hug, Lisa cried hugging him back, she missed this, she missed him.

It was a big decision to let him back in her life especially with the twins, but it was a decision that she had to make and right now she was happy for her decision because she wants her kids to know their father she never got the chance to and they have every right to know just like she knows that Taehyung would protect the twins with his life if he had too, one of the reasons she trusted her decisions was that Taehyung loved kids.

That was a fact.

"Thank you" he whispered.

 

End of Flashback

 

"YAH get your hand's of my fiancee" 

The two pulled away to see a frowning Jungkook standing at the door way holding a lot of pink and black helium balloons and a life size Pink Bunny.

"No" Taehyung growled Lisa only laughed as she pulled away from Taehyung who winked at her.

She looked at Jungkook whose eye's narrowed.

Taehyung whispered "Jealous Kookie is the best Kookie" Lisa smiled when Jungkook pouted at her.

Lisa shook her head "Ani Cute Kookie is the best Kookie" Lisa said Taehyung laughed as he looked at Lisa he bent forward surprising Lisa and Jungkook when he kissed her cheek, he quickly stepped away hands up in surrender when Jungkook was glaring at him. Taehyung slowly walked away winking at an angry Jungkook.

Lisa smiled at Jungkook who stood there frowning.

"I can't believe you got a bunny" she smiled looking at the life size bunny. Jungkook narrowed his eyes at her before dropping the bunny and letting the balloons float to the roof, his hands reaching out for her hips. Lisa smiled when he pulled her against him, her hands wrapped around his neck as he bent forward kissing her forehead "The unicorn was too heavy to carry" Jungkook whispered Lisa found herself laughing as she leaned in to him.

"Jisoo and Mino bought the cake it's all set up, where's the twins" Jungkook asked Lisa looked up at him her fingers playing with the tips of his hair "HOBI" Lisa imitated the twins.

Jungkook groaned "It's going to be a nightmare trying to separate them"

"I know" Lisa pouted Jungkook smiled he kissed her. Lisa's fingers combed through his hair, she smirked when he moaned into their kiss, as she deepened the kiss she could feel his smirk when she moaned as he drew circles on her hips moving her shirt up a bit so he could feel her skin against his fingers.

"Gross"

The two quickly pulled away to see a smirking Jisoo who winked at the two. Lisa frowned leaning her forehead on jungkook's chest.

"Let's try and keep it PG today, it's a birthday party may I remind you" Jisoo said Lisa looked up at Jungkook who was smirking they both ignored Jisoo and were about to carry on as they stared at each other Jungkook cupping her face and leaning forward.

"YAH" Jisoo growled the two both laughed "Jungkook take those balloons outside" Jisoo said Jungkook groaned reaching up to grab the balloons lucky the string's were long enough for him to reach, he bent forward kissing Lisa on the cheek.

"Will continue this later" Jungkook whispered Lisa blushed at his words,

I hope so she thought checking him out as he walked away.

"Seriously Lisa can't you just hold it in till after the party" Jisoo said laughing Lisa shrugged her shoulders "I can't help it in two weeks I will be the Mrs Jeon" she smirked "I have to make the most of Lalisa Manoban" Lisa laughed when Jisoo rolled her eyes.

"Were ready" Chaeyoung said peeking her head around the corner, she smiled when she saw the two. Jisoo and Lisa smiled at Chaeyoung who walked towards them.

The three of them laughed when Jennie walked in singing "Blackpink in your area" they all looked at each other smiling.

"BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA" they all sang together and going in for a group hug they all laughed and smiled at each other. 

Lisa smiled staring at her sisters who stood by her through everything, she wouldn't be here if she didn't have them in her life.

"Are you finished can we get this birthday party on the way" Yoongi said standing there looking bored. Lisa laughed at his expression Jennie rolled her eyes "come on grandpa" she said reaching for his hand as the two walked out. Lisa walked in between Jisoo and Chaeyoung as they clung to each other.

 

 

Lisa smiled down at the twins standing in between the two, both of them standing in front of there own cake. with Taehyung on her left and Jungkook on her right and everyone she loved in front of her as they all sang.

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday dear.......

 

 

to be continued....

 

 

I know you want to know what the twin's names are so do I... it's just  hard I only get one chance at this so I can't screw up their names, so any help is better than no help, so help me... please.

and thank you for reading this. it really means a lot.

 

P.S ...Next chapter is the last chapter.