My Family

Save Me

 

The first thing Lisa heard was a silent beep she tried opening her eyes but it was hard it was as if it was glued shut, slowly she started to blink the room was so bright that she really couldn't see anything but she could feel her fingers moving.

"Call the doctor she's waking up"

A familiar voice Lisa thought she was trying to adjust to the light and once she did all she saw was white ceilings she blinked again, she felt her hand being squeezed and a familiar face stood over her with tears staining her cheek.

Chaeyoung smiled down at Lisa.

Lisa tried to sit up but found it hard, Chaeyoung quickly went to her side "No you should lie down" Chaeyoung said Lisa being the stubborn person she is ignored Chaeyoung and held on to her arm to help her up.

"You're up" Lisa looked at the doorway to see a lady in a white coat. she smiled at Lisa walking towards her. 

Lisa wanted to say something but found it difficult to talk was dry and she needed water she looked at Chaeyoung then pointed to Chaeyoung understood and quickly stepped away to pour a glass of water.

Once Lisa found her voice she looked at the doctor.

"What happened?" Lisa asked

"You have been out for two days," she said walking closer to Lisa she checked something on the monitor beside her bed as she smiled at Lisa.

"Your body has fully recovered that's good" she then glanced at Chaeyoung "Do you mind if I talk to Lisa alone"

Lisa looked at Chaeyoung who smiled down at Lisa

Chaeyoung leaned forward and kissed Lisa on her forehead "I'll be right outside" she whispered before she walked out closing the door behind her.

"I'm sorry I should have introduced myself, I'm Dr. Kim." she smiled at Lisa who felt more nervous and scared being alone with her.

"Lisa I know you have been through a lot, The day you were brought in, you... fainted, I just have to ask a few questions standard procedure." Lisa nodded because this wasn't the first time this has happened.

"You see the reason you have been out being I believe you had experienced something traumatic" Lisa looked down at her hands a habit she recently picked up when she was nervous or when she just didn't want to face the truth.

"I know in situations people like to keep quiet and I understand, but I don't think this has anything to do with what you have been experiencing at home." Dr. Kim said

Lisa who was still looking at her hands moved it towards her stomach as her tears started to fall.

"When did you find out." Dr. Kim asked Lisa looked at her and smiled as she looked back down at her stomach.

"Two weeks ago" Lisa whispered Dr. Kim nodded in understanding.

"I know this may be hard to hear, but Lisa you have two lives to consider now"

Lisa looked at Dr. Kim who was smiling at Lisa.

"Congratulations, your having twins"

Lisa smiled rubbing her stomach, in all honesty, Lisa didn't know how to feel, she was happy, she loved kids the moment she found out she was pregnant she felt alive she felt whole but the thought of telling him it frightened her.

"Your body is healing, but I don't think it can go through something or anything traumatic again, you're having twins Lisa you need to start thinking about them, you need to start thinking about yourself" Dr. Kim smiled surprising Lisa as reached for her hand as she gave it a gentle squeeze.

"I do hope to see you smiling again Lisa, I'm a huge Blackpink fan" Lisa looked at Dr. Kim who had a genuine smile instead of the sympathy smile that she has been showing since she walked into the room.

"You should rest more and eat you're too skinny." Dr. Kim smiled "you're making me look fat" she joked 

Lisa nodded as she smiled at Dr. Kim

"I'll come back and check on you" Dr. Kim bowed and once she opened the door Lisa was expecting Chaeyoung to walk back in, instead her YG family walked in.

"What is this a Concert" Dr. Kim shook her head at all the celebrities that walked in with bouquets, gift baskets, and huge teddy bears. Lisa smiled at everyone that walked through the door she was genuinely happy to see them all of them.

"LISA" Jisoo cried as she threw herself on Lisa everyone in the room laughed as they watch Lisa hug Jisoo, she looked at everyone in the room.

Jennie and Chaeyoung stood there holding each other smiling at her.

Her YG family filled her room, a room she realized was huge, a room where she felt safe.

 

They made her laugh they talked about anything and everything, Daesung talked about how Seungri was angry that he couldn't come out of the military to see his Thai princess, Jiyoung, and Youngbae spoiled her with expensive gifts.

Seunghyun was just glad he didn't have to look for another babysitter because baby Jiyoung only liked Lisa, Lisa only nodded because that was a fact, Dara was holding baby Jiyoung, and Lisa smiled when Baby Jiyoung called out to Lisa. Lisa reached out for baby Jiyoung as she sat him on her lap she laughed when he started reaching for her hair, Lisa watched as Dara walked back to Seunghyun as he pulled her into his arms placing a kiss on top of her head.

Chaerin was another one who spoiled her with gifts she sat at the end of her bed "Babydoll, don't scare me like that" Chaerin frowned.

Her Winner oppas each bought her food that they all shared it was like an indoor picnic, and Mino was the entertainment along with her IKON oppas. 

Dr. Kim was right it was a concert.

Suhyun was being cute trying to make baby Jiyoung laugh and Chanhyuk was cringing at her ageyo, Lee Hi was cringing as well but not at Suhyun we were all cringing at Daesung doing ageyo it was not nice, Seunghyun had to drag him out.

Jennie informed Lisa that her parents had come but they were with sajangnim back at the headquarters.

There was only one thing on Lisa's mind and as she glanced at Bobby and Hanbin they both understood. but before she could get answers Dara sat down beside Lisa on the bed.

"Lisa"

Lisa nodded at Dara who held Lisa's hand Chaeyoung picked up an angry baby Jiyoung from Lisa's arms who immediately started to struggle from Chaeyoungs grasp reaching out to Lisa.

"I got him," Seunghyun said walking back in with Daesung, Chaeyoung nodded as Seunghyun picked up an angry Baby Jiyoung.

"Definitely takes after you" Youngbae whispered to Jiyoung who nodded being the proud godfather he is.

"You have no idea, he's a nightmare waking up" Seunghyun frowned and he walked out holding baby Jiyoung who was squeezing his face.

Once they left Lisa could feel the tension is was as if having baby Jiyoung in the room soften the mood.

"I know you don't want to talk about it, and I know you don't want to hear about it and we all understand." Dara cupped Lisa's face everyone was quiet as they stared at the two as Dara wiped Lisa's tears smiling at her.

"We had to force the young ones to say something, anything, explain at least as to why our baby doll was in hospital" CL said "Why, this wasn't the first time" CL finished looking at Lisa who looked at her members who had there head's down as well as Hanbin and Bobby.

Dara had tears coming down her cheeks which surprised Lisa cause she to started to cry Dara pulled her into a tight hug.

"I'm sorry" Lisa sobbed into Dara's shoulder.

"You have nothing to be sorry about" Dara rubbed her back.

"I do" Lisa pulled back looking at everyone in the room.

"I put so many people in pain because I couldn't ask for help... I put myself through pain because I didn't want the help... I was embarrassed, I was ashamed and I was scared"

"Lisa you don't have to," Jiyoung said

"I do" Lisa glanced around the room at everyone in there, who loved her, who understood her, who were all willing to listen because they were family and that's what family do, they stand by you no matter what, they don't judge, they never did.

"He hurt me..." Lisa cried out "and...I..let him"

"Lisa" Lisa looked at Jiyoung who stepped forward, Lisa shook her head.

"I let him hit me... I let him kick... me... there were... times I wished it would stop... but... it..never did, I would cry myself to sleep, I would... sometimes pretend to be sleeping so he wouldn't...hurt me, I remember when... he threw me. against the wall It didn't hurt... what hurt the most was when he left me there...I wanted...I wanted to...die... I thought if I leave this world, would he cry...for me, would he care..." Lisa cried

Jisoo, Jennie and Chaeyoung were crying as they watched Lisa break down in front of them so was Daesung, Youngbae, Suhyun and Leehi. Jiyoung pulled Chaerin as she cried on his shoulders. They all wanted to comfort Lisa but they wanted Lisa to finish because this was the only way for her to truly express herself, to truly understand that she was important, that she needed to know for herself that they were here for her.

"Lisa" Lisa looked at Jennie she was strong Lisa sometimes wished she could be just as strong as her, that she could be just as fearless as Jennie.

"I love him and he hurt me...I thought I was the problem that I had to take the beating because maybe this was his only way of showing me he loved me, I wanted to fix him" 

"While you're fixing him who's going to fix you" Jungkook's words ran through her head.

"I thought... that if I fixed him then he would come back to me...I'm so sorry" Lisa cried when Jisoo pulled Lisa into a tight hug as she cried into her shoulders.

"The sad part is" Lisa pulled away from Jisoo "I'm pregnant...with twins"

"Lisa" Jisoo cried

"I should be happy, I should be over the moon, I love children... but I was putting them in danger, I wasn't protecting them like a mother should..." Lisa cried looking at Jisoo.

Chaeyoung was crying as Jennie held her, Dara was crying while Youngbae stood behind her holding onto her shoulder. Leehi was crying while holding Suhyuns hand. Mino and Jinwoo were crying. Donghyuk was crying with Jinhwan. The rest were trying to hold their emotions in.

"How do I carry on? How do I tell him I'm pregnant? Do I go back to him? Do I forgive him? Do I move on? Do they grow up without a father? How can I be strong, I'm weak, I'm scared and I don't want to be alone. How do I live?" Lisa asked looking at everyone in the room hoping for someone to give her answer. any answer. to help her understand why she was the way she is, was she really that unlucky.

"With one step at a time, you will tell him because he has a right to know and no you will not go back to him, in time you might forgive him but right now you need to forgive yourself and you will move on I'll make sure of it and who say's your kid's won't have a father, right here in this room there are people who will protect you and your twins because they love you, I love you and you were never weak, you have always been strong, you are the strongest woman I know and you are never alone and I know this might be hard but you will live, you will get through this..."

 

Lisa cried looking at the doorway as he stood there smiling at her. 

 

"...because I am your Knight and Shining Armour and I will always protect you"