My Knight

Save Me

"I love him, I do, I still do, I love him... but it hurts but I love him, I do"

 

Everyone didn't understand why she stayed with him because she loved him, he was the guy that she could fix because she loved him, but as she sat on their bed. She finally realized, he could never be fixed, but she had to try, she always did, she looked at the broken frame on the ground which held a picture of the two smiling, the times she never feared for her life, broken glass, scattered clothes and papers lay all over the floor of their room. This is how it always looked after their many heated and useless arguments, she would stay and clean, while he went and ed any girl that wasn't her.

Standing up she carefully made her way to the bathroom, as she stood there and stared at herself in the mirror she winced at the red mark on her left cheek, her lip was swollen and bleeding from a cut lip the taste of blood on her tongue became a taste she was used too.

Dried tears stained her cheeks, she carefully pulled her slip up and she could see a fresh bruise starting to appear on her left rib along with four other bruises that have already made themselves comfortable on her pale skin, she winced as she bent forward reaching for the first aid kit in the bottom cabinet. her daily routine she thought.

She was startled when her phone went off she cringed when she heard the familiar ringtone, she walked back into the room holding the first aid kit she looked at her phone and there it lay near her black dress that she had decided to wear tonight, but unfortunately it made her 'you look like a ' look uncomfortable.

The familiar picture that showed up on her screen phone, she thought about answering it but knew that if she did he would wonder where she was and why she wasn't coming to his 25th birthday party and as always she would have to think of an excuse as to why she couldn't show her face, again and as always he would know because he was her best friend and he always knew if she was lying and if she didnt answer then he would drive to her place and see if she was alright and he would see that she wasnt and then he would try to take her away and everytime she refused she knew it was killing him every single time.

So after the fifth ring, she bent down to pick up the phone she groaned when the pain made it self-known.

"Hey, Kookie. sorry I'm running a bit late." she said trying to sound convincing "had a to do some last minute studio recordings but I'll be there soon, can't really talk I'm driving but I'll see you soon." she said as cheerful and realistic as she could make it.

"You PABO what have I told you about answering the phone while driving, but don't worry as long as you get here, because hyung's here I thought you two were coming together he showed up 5 minutes ago, but don't worry I have already saved your boyfriend from all these poachers, do they not know that it's my birthday" she smiled.

"My knight and shining armor, Happy Birthday Kookie," I said "See you soon"

"You better come this time I haven't seen you in 2 weeks we miss you so get your skinny over here." Jungkook finished before he hung up.

She frowned she knew he knew that something was up because Jungkook was her best friend they were the golden and royal maknaes tears started falling down her cheek without any warning she sat on the bed pulling her knees towards her chest ignoring the pain that soared through her body.

Then she heard the front door open and heavy steps running up the stairs she closed her eyes to embarrassed to look at the person who was now standing in her doorway.

"Lis" she heard his faint whisper as her tears now fell uncontrollably as if her eyes were a running tap then she felt two arms quickly wrap themselves around her pulling her closer, making her feel safe.

"I told you I was on my way" she cried 

"You also said I was your knight and shining armor" Jungkook whispered

"Lis..."

"He said he was sorry he just gets jealous" she quickly interrupted because deep down she knew that she could fix him and deep down she also knew that if she left him he would do this to someone else and she couldn't have that happen because she could fix him,

"You can't fix him," he said she looked at him as if he could read her thoughts and he slowly reached out to touch her face but she flinched and he quickly pulled away standing up.

"You can't fix him, because while you're fixing him who's going to fix you," he said as he looked around the room.

"I can't leave him; he's still in there and I will save him," she said looking up at Jungkook who frowned then he bent down holding her hands.

"I get it you love him, you waited for him but the Tae you knew didn't come back and I don't think he ever will, going into the army changed him you don't think I noticed. You don't think anyone else noticed were his brothers, I care about both of you, but him hurting you like this..."

"He hits me because he cares about me." she interrupted him he still held her hand.

"That's not an excuse, or I would be beating the out of Tae," he said his voice sounding almost threatening.

"But you won't... because you... love me too much" she smiled up at him he looked at her.

"I do" Jungkook whispered squeezing her hand gently as a single tear escaped his eye.

"And I know this cannot carry on, I care about you and I know if you stay here I will regret it for the rest of my life, so this is me stepping up something I should have done 2 months ago and I'm ashamed and right now I don't care what you say or do because... I Love You... and seeing you like this" Lisa flinched at his words "It breaks me every single time you don't understand the control I have whenever I see Taehyung, the amount of control I have of not wanting to smash his head on the wall, or that every time he looks at you I want to tear his eyes out" He said suddenly standing up. 

"Look at this," he said looking at the room "this is not healthy and I honestly don't know what to say that would convince you because you are stubborn, you were stubborn from the moment I met you" then he bent down in front of her looking up at her.

"But you are strong, your beautiful and you are kind" Lisa felt her eyes tearing up as she stared down at Jungkook. 

"Come with me, what you need is time, what both of you need is time and if he can't see that, then he is not worth waiting for, but you are worth waiting for. So please come with me" Jungkook pleaded with his hand placed out in front of her.

Lisa looked at the hand that she had turned down so many times, she looked into his eyes and she could tell that he was scared that if she didn't take his hand that this might be the last time that he would see her... alive.

she started to cry and threw herself into his arms as she sobbed into his shoulders

"I tried, I tried to save him" she cried Jungkook only nodded pulling her closer as he rubbed her back gently.

Jungkook pulled her close he carried her bridal style as she buried her head in his shoulder still crying.

"Nobody can say you didn't" Jungkook whispered kissing the top of her head as he carried her out of that room, out of that apartment he didn't want to stay there any longer because deep down he was afraid that she might change her mind.

once they reached his car he stood her up and there she stood torn up her skin pale her lip bleeding and a bruise on her left cheek but she was and always will be beautiful he took off his jacket and pulled it around her pulling it tightly against her he bent forward to look at her as she wiped her tears away with the back of her hand.

Then a car came speeding around the corner and stopped right in front of them there lights blaring Jungkook shield his eyes and pulled Lisa behind him once he realized who it was.

"Taehyung" Jungkook whispered when he saw his hyung glaring at him he felt Lisa squeeze his arm.

'I will protect you.'

to be continued...

 

A/N

Just my imagination running wild.

So just a little side note I have nothing against Taehyung I just needed a villain (sorry) and eventually I will make up for it just not in this story this is just purely a Liskook Fiction. SORRY!!!!