When we first met

Moving In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is a focus on the first day Mina, Momo, Sana moved into the dorms ~

 

It was 8AM in the morning. Momo, Sana and Mina packed their luggage and were ready to take off. All eight parents came to see them off to South-Korea. 
A quite emotional goodbye was taking place at the airport, as they were about to get separated for three years, not including vacations and stuff. ''I hope you guys have fun and be safe!'' Mina's brother entered the airport running, out of breath. Making everyone laugh and lifted the mood up, the girls go through airport security and wave their parents last goodbye. 

MM: I can't wait. I seriously can't wait!
SN: I want to meet our new friends already
MN: They sent us a file with everyone in our hourse, right? Let's check it out.

Mina grabbed her laptop and opened the file. 

MN: Let's see... six girls. Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Jihyo, Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Tzuyu. They even showed us their pictures. 

They scrolled down to Tzuyu and noticed Sana her lips.

MM: New prey for Sana?

Sana whines.

SN: No one else that catches your eyes then?
MM: I think it's Dahyun for me. 

Mina stays quiet, but keeps looking at Chaeyoung. The girls notice but don't say anything.

 

6 hours later they arrive at the Incheon airport.

 

SN: I'm dead tired. Going to sleep after we settle in the dorms.
MN: The mail said someone is picking us up, not sure who.
SN: The person better be fast then!

 

After getting their luggage, the airport is unusually empty, with the exception of the employees and other people from our flight. 

There's a small girl sitting at the bar, probably waiting for someone.

She looks like... Chaeyoung?!

The girl notices us and walks up to us.

CY: You guys must be Hirai Momo, Minatozaki Sana and Myoui Mina. Am I right? I have already remembered your names and faces! 
SN: Yes sir! 

Momo slaps Sana's back while Mina kept looking at her.

CY: Hi, i'm Chaeyoung. I'll be in the same dorm. Our dorm leader Jihyo told me to pick you guys up. 

Chaeyoung sees that Mina doesn't look very well. 

CY: Are you okay, Myoui? 

She takes Mina's luggage and leads the way. While walking, Chaeyoung admires Mina's beauty. 

 

After an hour ride, they finally arrive. 

All four of them head inside. They introduce themselves to the other girls and finally get to the room. 

SN: Tzuyu... so pretty..
CY: She's my roommate! Have you taken an interest to her? 
SN: Yes.. wait no! 

Momo and Mina can't hold their laughter. 

CY: I see. If you want any help, don't hesitate to ask any of us. 

Momo and Sana decide to shower first, which leaves Chaeyoung and Mina in the room.

CY: Your thoughts?
MN: I like it very much. You're a good host. 
CY: Thank you. 

A short silence occurs.

MN: Want to sit next to me?
CY: Y-yeah sure.

Mina scoots to make place for Chaeyoung.

CY: I might sound like a ert, but has anyone told you you're very pretty?

Mina panicks inside. There is no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter