Shall we go for round 2?

Moving In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If you have any questions and/or ideas for me, please leave a comment! Anything is okay! 

 

_________________________________

 

Mina nodded and they opened the can of beer, not minding next doors' business.

''Soooo... did you enjoy this party?'' - Chaeyoung

''Yeah, kind of. Next door is probably enjoying themselves more'' - Mina

''Such erts. Were they always like this when Sana moved in?'' - Chaeyoung

''The moment she saw Tzuyu it was love at first sight. Or you know, she likes beautiful girls.'' Mina laughs

Finishing their first can of beer, Chaeyoung walks to the fridge to grab more. ''You want more?'' 

''Only if you want'' Mina says. ''Ah why not'' as Chaeyoung brings 4 more cans, walking with her hands full. ''It's so cold'' Chaeyoung whimpers. ''Come hereeee'' Mina sits besides Chaeyoung laying on her head on her shoulder with her hands wrapped against hers. ''You're warm'' Chaeyoung says with a warm voice. She grabs the blanket from the bed and made a fort. 

Chaeyoung saw the remote on the table for the TV. ''Should we watch some TV? Hopefully less noisy due to next door'' Mina nodded showing her gummy smile. Her face was still bright red. Was it the beers or...?

As Chaeyoung turned the TV on, it was on a lesbian nightshow. ''WHAT THE-'' Chaeyoung yelled and quickly turned it off again. There was a small sticky note on the remote. ''For you guys to practice ;) - Dahyun''

...

''This eagle can catch these hands tomorrow'' Chaeyoung murmured.

Mina didn't notice when she sipped on her beer but wanted to know what happened. ''Why did you turn the TV off?''

''Uhh.. nothing. Just don't turn it on'' the small cub said with a shaking voice. ''Give. Me. The. Remote.'' Mina demanded. Without waiting for an answer she took the remote from Chaeyoung's hand.

''NO! Stop Mi-'' Mina stood there with a pokerface ಠ_ಠ.. ''Let's just change the channel.'' Mina said after staring for 10 seconds. 

 

Eventually they found Cartoon Network. ''Daebak, I haven't seen this is a while'' They decided to sit on the floor. Somehow Mina sat behind Chaeyoung playing and cuddling her. She wishes this moment never ended. 

 

4 beers later

 

''I can't anymore. So tired.'' Mina drops on the bed. Chaeyoung grabs the blanket from the floor and covers Mina with it. Mina lays awefully close facing Chaeyoung. Mina closes her eye trying to sleep. Chaeyoung, on the other hand, is nervous and her heart is beating faster than before. 

''Goodnight'' they both said

5 minutes pass by and their faces are slowly getting closer. Chaeyoung still hasn't closed her eyes a bit and decided to turn her face to the wall. Mina's arms and legs went up Chaeyoung to cuddle. ''I'm cold~~'' Mina says with an aegyo voice. ''mah heart, mha soul'' Chaeyoung thinks while cringing and blushing. ''Turn around Chaeng'' Mina demands. Chaeyoung turns her face to Mina again and they cuddle. She lays a bit lower so her head is at Mina's chest while her legs and between hers. Chaeyoung's legs started to feel numb so she moved it up, touching Mina's crotch. A small moan escapes . ''oh my god oh my god what did I do she's so hot right now'' Chaeyoung thinks. She's even more embarrassed so she burries her face above Mina's chest. 

''I can't breathe'' Chaeyoung says while gasping for air. Mina let her go and she's now laying face to face with her again. They stare at eachother for a while and close their eyes. 

Again, Mina's face gets closer every time. This time Mina's nose is touching Chaeyoung's and the short girl is panicking inside. Not showing it she rubs her nose against hers. 

A minute passes by and Mina's lips are touching her cheeks. She wants it. She definitely wants it. Mina pecks on her cheek a few times before Chaeyoung moves her face. She feels Mina's soft lips on the edge of hers. Chaeyoung doesn't know what to do and doesn't move. She slowly feels Mina's lips onto hers and they started to kiss. 

 

Mina realizes what she's doing and shockingly wakes up and covers . ''W-w-what happened?'' she asks. Chaeyoung was speechless. She thought she'd wanted it. ''I was sleepy and.. I thought you were- '' Mina stops herself. ''Sorry.. i'll go to another room''

''You thought I was who? and no, don't go.. it's okay'' Chaeyoung answers. Mina couldn't hide her embarrassment and quickly grabbed her pillow and ran outside. ''No, please don't'' Chaeyoung begged her but she already closed the door. 

''Who was she thinking of..'' Chaeyoung's chest hurts. She couldn't close an eye that night. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter