The Party

Moving In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After another 20 minutes of silence we arrive at Dahyun's mansion. ''Hey, she must be there too right?'' Mina asked referring to Chaeyoung's ex Yeri. I sighed and nodded. ''I can be your date'' Mina smirked. I couldn't reject. Who wouldn't be happy to be her date?! 

I walked over to her side of the car to open her door. We were about to walk until we saw Tzuyu and Jihyo run to us for a hug. 

''Hurry up!'' they both said. ''Yeah yeah wait for us'' - Chaeyoung

After Mina got out of the car a cold breeze came by. ''Ahhaaaa.. so cold!!'' Mina softly screamed. ''Do you want my jacket?'' I said while putting my jacket around her not even waiting for an answer. I left my arm on her shoulder to hold the jacket. 

Two faces were staring at us.. mischievously.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)        ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  

''What?'' me and Mina asked. 

''Noooooothinggggg'' Tzuyu and Jihyo both said in sync.

''Get your moving'' I said. 

Mina was kind of shy so we were holding hands. 

As we get inside we get greeted by principal Park Jinyoung and Dahyun. ''You guys look good'' they both said. ''Yeah, she's my date'' Mina said while clinging onto my arms more. I feel her chests touching my arm. 

''Chaeng, Chaeng, calm down.'' I told myself

We have a VIP table as reserved by Dahyun herself. We were the last one to arrive and got greeted by our fellow Twice dorm members. Mina ran to her Japanese friends at the other side of the table as I walked over to the others. Jeongyeon greeted me by slapping my back. 

''You were taking so long, damn.'' Jeongyeon said. ''We almost started to drink without you guys'' Nayeon added. ''How could you'' I sarcasticly said, while putting my hand above my chest, looking offended. 

After a short chit chatting we all held our glass of wine in the air and yelled ''CHEERS, FOR A SUCCESFUL YEAR AT JYP'S'' 

and thus the real party started. 

 

All girls were dancing except for Jihyo, her knees still hurt. Chaeyoung and Mina were dancing to a slow song. Chaeyoung was holding Mina's small waist and Mina put her arms on Chaeyoung's shoulder. They looked like a real couple. Many girls were jealous. Yeri, Chaeyoung's ex, was watching from a distant holding her girlfriends hand tight. She's happy for her that she finally moved on. 

''You look beautiful'' Chaeyoung said while looking into Mina's eyes. Mina looked down and blushed.

10 minutes passed and they went back to their table

 

5 glasses of wine and 4 shots later

Our cheeks were bright red and the alcohol started to work on us, except for Tzuyu.. what a beast. Also Jeongyeon's face was barely red. 

''YAAAAA LET'S PLAY A GAME'' Nayeon stood up and yelled. She almost lost her balance due to her left leg being weak since childhood. Jeongyeon quickly grabbed her and their bodies became close. ''Yoo Jeongyeon.... Yoo Jeongyeeooonnn'' Nayeon said while cupping Jeongyeon's face. ''Not now.'' Jeongyeon said after putting a hand on Nayeon mouth to prevent her from talking more. 

We were all shocked and curious what their real relationship might be, but we all decided to stay quiet anyways.. and we were all drunk too. 

Dahyun broke the silence and told us she prepared a game. She handed all of us a slice of paper with a number and one with a crown that we weren't allowed to share. ''Can the king please put her hands up'' she announced. Jihyo hesitantly put her hands up. ''I think it's me'' 

''Okay please call out 2 numbers up to 8 and tell them what to do, and make it spicy'' - Dahyun 

''Dahyun, you ert'' - Sana

''Alright, i'll start with an easy one... can number 4 give number 6 kiss eachother on the cheek'' - Jihyo

''Oh i'm number 6'' Sana said while preparing her cheek to be kissed. '''' came out of Tzuyu's mouth. 

Everyone laughed and started to whistle at the two girls. 

Tzuyu eventually gave in and kissed on Sana's cheek, she blushed as she's never felt such a soft lip before. Something must be happening tonight. 

A few rounds pass by and Dahyun made Mina and Jeongyeon drink 2 more shots, Tzuyu made Sana and Momo rem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter