Long Drive

Moving In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From the old description: 
Every girl lives in the huge dorms they're given. 9 girls live together in a big place, divided in 5 huge rooms. They can decide to live alone in 1 (smaller yet big) room, or share one. 

Each dorm section has a name. The 9 girls' named it 'Twice', as recommended by their principal Park Jinyoung. 

To avoid confusion, here's the section map:
(1) Momo, Sana, Mina 
(2) Nayeon, Jeongyeon
(3) Jihyo
(4) Tzuyu
(5) Dahyun, Chaeyoung

Girls from room 1 recently moved in. They are girls from Japan staying permanently in South Korea. They just got to know eachother, so the room was empty before that. The room was unoccupied since their senior had graduated. The other girls occasionally visit their friends.

___________________________

JYP's Girls Only Elite University is throwing a huge party, with no other than Dahyun being the host and organisator. She's a partyanimal, after all.

Every student is welcomed, but certain girls like Chaeyoung are in the VIP list. Why, you ask me? Chaeyoung is Dahyun's roommate and close friend since they moved in together. However, her personality is far different from Dahyun's. Chaeyoung dislikes parties. She hates cramped places, but that doesn't stop Dahyun from inviting her.

Today, the party at Dahyun's mansion takes place at 9PM, it's currently 8PM.

"YAA" Nayeon screamed, making Chaeyoung startled. She's has been in the bathroom for too long, contemplating whether she should go to Dahyun's party or not.
"I'll leave you behind if you don't get out in a minute" Nayeon said, showing her bunny teeth while laughing, and at the same time annoyed. "Go ahead" the small cub said.

After leaving the bathroom, Nayeon surprisingly left already. "Jeongyeon unnie is probably driving her there" which Chaeyoung leaves a sigh of relief hoping they get along more instead of fighting. Chaeyoung finally made her mind and decided to go to Dahyun's party. She can't let her friend down, right?

As she closed her door, she saw Mina walking past the corridor hesitating to go out as well. It was their first time alone, and awkward as hell too. They both sensed they didn't want to go, and looked at eachother without saying anything for a few seconds. Mina looked at her if she saw a small tiger, a cub. 

"You going too?" Chaeyoung sighed. "My roommates already left, and I don't have a car here so I stayed here and looked around" Mina complained. ''Not like I wanted to go anyways'' she pouted her lips. 

Chaeyoung had been really interested in Mina, as well as being blinded by her perfect looks and nice personality. It was a nice opportunity to become closer to her. 

"How about you hop into my car and we go together!" The small cub said enthousiasticly. 

They eventually get inside Chaeyoung's car. Mina is surprised it's a Range Rover, but then again, every student here is extremely rich. They drive into downtown Seoul. It was winter so it was extemely pretty outside with the street lighting and snowflakes falling from the sky. The trip took 30 mins by car and the only noise was from the radio. An awkward atmosphere occurs. 

Chaeyoung's pho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter