False front.

Unrequited Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A False Front


“Are you all right?” Jin Young asked as he squeezed his hand gently.

Ji Hoon nodded as he stared out of the glass walls, his intense eyes showing extreme sadness.

Jin Young sat quietly, rubbing his cold hands tenderly, hoping to rub away his gloom and sorrows.

But nothing could do that. Nothing could rid his heart of the aching feeling.

He thought of the wide-eyed innocent Jiyeon. And Daniel hopeful expression. What was he hoping for? What was he hoping for…

That was what Ji Hoon had been afraid to know.

A drop of tear rolled down from his eye. How cruel. How cruel that God did not even allow him to live his last days in happiness. Or simply without pain.

Jin Young sighed as he caressed Ji Hoon cheeks, rubbing away the drop of tear.

Slowly, Ji Hoon turned to face him, taking his hand into his, “Jin Young. You will do me this favor, won’t you?”


“Ji Hoon!” Daniel called as he spotted Ji Hoon from far.

“Ji Hoon. About yesterday…” Daniel started, wanting to explain.

But Ji Hoon shook his head, “No worries. Apologize to Jiyeon for me. She must have felt really embarrassed.”

Daniel nodded, “I will…”

“Thanks. I have something on. Bye.” Giving a quick wave, Ji Hoon turned and left hurriedly.

Daniel stood there, looking at Ji Hoon retreating back view. Once again… He felt that Ji Hoon was drifting away from him… So distant. And so cold.


“Are you sure this would work?” Ji Hoon asked nervously, wriggling in his seat.

Jin Young nodded confidently as he held Ji Hoon shoulder encouraging him, “And you are the one who asked me of this favor. Remember?”

“I know… But…” Ji Hoon trailed off, unsure of himself.

Jin Young smiled dorkily at him, “No worries. I am here.”

And somehow. That made him feels a whole lot better.

“They are here…” He muttered, looking down at the menu.

Jin Young turned and saw a young couple sitting down at a table behind theirs’.

“he’s cute. No wonder you are so mesmerized…” Jin Young said as he looked at Daniel.

Ji Hoon shrugged. mesmerized? yeah indeed i'm under his spells but he's not he has Hyeri already Ji Hoon heart sank just thinking about it.....

on the other hand Ji Hoon was afraid and nervous as how would Daniel react if he sees him with Jin Young.

“Ji Hoon, isn’t that your friend?” Jin Young asked, in a loud voice as he put his shoulder on Ji Hoon.

Before Ji Hoon could say anything, both Hyeri and Daniel looked up towards them.

He could see Daniels look of surprise. Or maybe shock. He smiled awkwardly at Daniel as Jin Young bring his shoulder closer to his and held hands.

Hyeri let out a loud shriek as she pulled Daniel towards their table, “Ji Hoon! No wonder you walked off the other day.. giving a shock face ..i did'nt know you are...and i'm sorry about yesterday i did'nt know u're already attached !

Ji Hoon just smiled weakly.

Jin Young stood up from his seat, “Hello. I am Lee Jin Young, yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter