Urequited Love.

Unrequited Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He watched quietly from the side as Daniel successfully got the ball into the net.

The crowd cheered. But he kept silent. This was what he had always loved to do. To watch quietly from the side, to admire him secretly. It was what makes him happy.

Yaaa “Park Ji Hoon.” A voice called out.

Ji Hoon woke up from his thoughts to see Daniel walking towards him. He smiled slightly.

“So deep in thoughts?.” Daniel commented, as he wiped the beads of sweat on his forehead.

Ji Hoon said nothing as he looked at Daniel. The intense eyes and sharp jaws, how could someone be so mesmerizing?

“ Park Ji Hoon.” Daniel called out again, waving his hand in front of Daniel, “What in the world are you thinking about?”

Ji Hoon shrugged casually, “Nothing much.”

Daniel chuckled as he opened a bottle of mineral water, “Must be too busy looking at pretty girls then.”

He pointed to a bunch of girls at the opposite end.

Ji Hoon laughed nervously, “Yeah. Pretty cute.”

He kept silent again after that, looking as Daniel gulped down the bottle of water. Somehow, that casual comment of Daniel had hurt him in the heart. After so many years, how could he not have noticed?

“Kang Daniel” A loud voice interrupted his thoughts.

Ji Hoon’s heart sank as he saw Hyeri running towards them.

Daniel smiled as he ruffled her hair affectionately. Daniel beloved girlfriend. She was a lovely girl, with blonde hair and a pair of warm eyes, the kind every guy will fall for. Every guy except for him of course.

“Anneyeong Ji Hoon.” Hyeri greeted cheerfully before turning back to Daniel, “You were so great j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter