Being There .

Unrequited Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

being there


“Park Jihoon! YAAA Jihoon!” Daniel yelled as he pounded on the door, “Time to wake up!”

Jihoon stirred tiredly in his bed, pulling the blanket up over his head.

“Park Jihooon!” Daniel yelled louder, “Get up of bed now!”

Ji hoon grunted loudly as he lazily got out of his bed. Opening the door, he saw Daniel standing outside the door. All smiles.

“What are you doing here so early?” He asked as he lied back on the bed, hugging his bolster tightly.

Daniel pulled him up, “Get up pig. It’s already ten.”

“It’s only ten.” Jihoon murmured, his eyes half open.

“Oh, come on. I woke up at eight.” Daniel said as he took out a shirt from Jihoon’s closet, shoving it to him, “Get a bath quick.”

Jihoon yawned as Daniel pushed him inside the bathroom, “What in the world are you doing…”

“Studying.” Daniel said matter of factly.

“What?” Jihoon shouted from the bathroom.

Daniel sighed as he packed Jihoon’s bag, throwing in any books and files he could find, “The English paper is next week, and I need help!”

“Where’s Hyeri?” Jihoon asked as he quickly rinsed himself with the water.

Daniel shrugged, even though he knew Jihoon could not see him, “She gave up on me. So I am in your hands today, genius. You better help me pass it.”

“I don’t think I have enough intelligence for the two of us.” Jihoon murmured as he got out of the bathroom.

“Whatever.” Daniel rolled his eyes.

One hand holding onto Jihoon’s bag, the other on Jihoon, Daniel hurried out the door, “Quickly. We have to get to the library behind the crowd comes.”

Jihoon smiled slightly behind, looking at Daniel hand, which was holding onto his.

 

Daniel yawned tiredly as he lied down on the table.

Jihoon shoved him lightly, “Get up, pig.”

Daniel flipped the pages of the book lazily, “I will never finish this… Let’s just forget about it…”

Jihoon rolled his eyes, “You just started like half an hour ago.”

“Are you sure? I thought half a day had passed.” Daniel complained, wriggling in his seat.

“No wonder Hyeri gave up on you.” He muttered as he continued his work.

Daniel smacked him on the back, “Whatever. Wake me up when you are done.”

Jihoon shook his head as Daniel closed his eyes. And who was it that woke him up in the morning so that they could get a seat in the library.

But then again. Wasn’t it his wish to just sit here and look at Daniel so closely? He would have woken up even if it were three in the morning.

Imperc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter