To let go..

Unrequited Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To let go.

“It was six years ago. In this very place that I have met him.” Jin Young started, staring outside at the beautiful sky, reminiscing about the past, “He was cute, very good-looking but was a very quiet guy who keeps to himself.”

he smiled slightly at Jihoon, “Just like you. Sometimes, you kind of remind me of him.”

Jihoon looked down awkwardly, not knowing what to say.

“He’s called DaeHwi. And I have loved him, from the very first time I saw him. I knew he was the one.”

Jihoon waited as Jin Young took a sip of his coffee.

“But he was attached then.” he went on, as if telling a story of another, “I waited for three whole years. For the three years, I was his best friend, always by his side when he needed me. I have believed that he will love me someday, that he will break up with for me.” he spoke gently, each word coming out slowly and clearly from his lips.

“What… What happened then?” Jihoon asked.

Jin Young laughed softly, as if mocking himself, “He migrated without telling me.and ever since then he did not contacted me”

Jihoon looked at him, his heart breaking. For him. A nice man like him did not deserve to go through such sufferings.

But at the same time, although he knew he was not supposed to, he felt happy. It was nice to know that someone knew the pain he was going through. The pain of unrequited love. To love someone you know will never love you back.

Jin Young turned and smiled at Jihoon, “I know the pain you are going through, Jihoon. I know how much it hurts to love someone who loves another. That’s why I am going to tell you this.”

“Let go, Jihoon. Sometimes, letting go is the greatest love one can give to anyone.”

he reached out and held his hands, which were resting on the table, “Let go, and you will find true happiness.”

Jin Young hands covering his. He felt a sense of security, as if everything was going to be all right after all.

He looked up at Jin Young face, and sub-consciously, without knowing why, he leaned forward,hug Jin Young and kiss him....

“Daniel, go!” Hyeri cheered loudly as Daniel threw the ball into the net.

Three points.

He always made it look so easy.

“You are the greatest!” Hyeri exclaimed loudly as Daniel walked out from the court.

Daniel laughed at her silliness, “The whole school can hear you.”

“I don’t care.” She said as Daniel wrapped his arms around her.

He looked around, “Where’s Jihoon?”

Jihoon was always there whenever he had a game.

Hyeri shrugged, “I didn’t see him. Maybe he had something on.”

“Oh...” Daniel murmured.

“Come on, he will be fine. Let’s go celebrate your win!” Hyeri said as she walked towards the school, pulling Daniel wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter