Pisces

$100k Exes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The aroma of coffee makes waking up very enticing for the exhausted girl whose entire body is bury under creamy white sheets. Tiffany groans as she curls tightly into the folds of the soft comforter and shivers a silent yawn. She had almost forgotten where she was until she heard Taeyeon's voice echoing from down the hall way, a clear reminder of a new, unbelievable reality.

 

"I know mom. I've been busy since the moment I landed. I'll visit soon as I can ok?”

 

Tiffany suddenly feels wide awake. She sticks a hand out from under the sheets to grab her phone. 11:00am.

 

“Ugh” the half awoken girl groans and let her exhaustion sinks back into the soft mattress, burrowing deeper into comfort.

 

“Morning” a greeting came with a light knock on the bedroom’s door stills the squirming girl in her sheets.

 

“Good...morning?” Tiffany’s surprised by the unexpected greeting.

 

“We are supposed to leave soon for our…mission. Will you be ready on time?”

 

“Uhm. Yes?!” Tiffany answers hastily, her head quickly resurface from beneath the sheets, eyes peering through a mess of hair in different shades of pink and red.

 

“Coffee’s in the kitchen.” Taeyeon said, body leaning against the door frame with her back toward Tiffany, tapping away on her phone.

 

“That… sounds perfect.  I’ll be right out.” Tiffany hesitated. She can’t recall the last time the two had a normal exchange. She could feel a silly smile stretching from ear to ear as she watches Taeyeon awkwardly marches away.

 

As for the other girl, its been a very long morning and Taeyeon couldn’t quite loosen up knowing that somewhere in this house, Tiffany exists. Something about that rattles her every nerve. Taeyeon finds herself pacing in the kitchen, standing up and sitting down. Prince does little to help the anxious girl as he yawns from the comfort of his pillow.

 

“Thanks for the coffee” Tiffany’s sudden entrance startled the other one into a hiss and Tiffany remembers how jumpy Taeyeon has always been. Her crescent eyes steal glances at Taeyeon who is biting her lower lips with eyes shut tight, still recovering from the sudden scare.

 

 “Sorry.” Tiffany whispers.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter