You the one i need

Missing part of you

Back to two love bird room.....

Hyung are you awake? Slowly sneakingly into his hyung blanket.....*Jaehyun dinner for round 2*

I don't have mood right now,don't talk to me! Go back to your room!!! Still mad about earlier when Jae keep ignore him

I don't want too.....Hug his hyung more tight and excitedly.

Doyoung try to push and let go Jae arms from hugging him but failed. He give up.....

What do you want? Don't pretend that you're sorry for ignoring me! I don't wanna hear it~

Jae still hug him tightly no sign to let him go....*well i wont too,even tho he skinny than me*

  I love you,hyung and miss you so much....

Liar!! If you miss me why you pretend like you don't know me earlier at airport and why you just read my text not replying it?

 Jae sit down try to explain and grab Doyoung arm to make him sit face to face with him!

   Is it painful? Is you heart feel broke? You feel sad right! Now you know how i feel! I just ignore you for a day but you?......... 

Jae pull Doyoung face to look at him.......

Look at me!! 2 weeks i don't see this pretty face~ i'm going crazy if i don't see you around near me!!! I dunno how am i supposed to live without you!

So why are you acting like that before? I'm so sorry if you ever feel like that Jae, sometimes i feel like a selfish but i thought if i do that you will really forget about me! But the more i try to avoid you more pathetic i feel.i'm so sorry

  Are you crazy? Manager hyung was there...he will know about us! Even before he keep asking me if we have 'something' between us! Hei what did i said to you never apologise to me right. Its not your fault. I'm the one who to sudden telling you about my feeling.

Again Doyoung look down....

Okay-okay lets not just talk about this anymore....lets talk about other things okay....

Doyoung look up again and smile.

Okay~hmmm only because manager hyung? How about the members? You not afraid of them if they found out about us?

Who? Members? Nah i don't care about them i bet few of them already knew about we're together right? I saw Taeil hyung looking at us kissing that night!

Really!!!! No wonder they all acting like worried about me when they tell me about the earthquake! 

Suddenly Doyoung quiet.......before he realize

What do you mean we're together? I'm not accept you yet as my boyfriend! So we're still nobody!

What do you mean we're nobody? You even say it in your message!!! You even says you love me so much and you need me! And not to mention BE MINE!!! Jae try to hold his laugh.

I..i....i'm just worried that time so i just write everything to make you answer me...thats all

Tsss...tsss...tsss~ don't lie to me Kim Doyoung.....

Hei i'm not lying and shishhh don't call my name,have some respect please! I'm your hyung....

Jae had enough,he not comeback to hear his hyung nagging again....*Doyoung the mom*

Quickly he kissed his hyung to shut him up......

Doyoung are shocked and just sit there like a dolls but he also wait for Jae next action*believe me this got me so dirty*

Slowly Jae pull Doyoung shirt and kiss him again from his lips to his neck**

Doyoung just close his eyes feel Jae juicy and plump lips over his lips and they both smile and blushing when their nose rubs against each other.

When Jaehyun look at Doyoung face admiring his gorgeous man.Doyoung poke his cute dimples because he get shy and again he make Jaehyun smile cutely like a silly*i'm listen to romantic indian song when i write this*

Doyoung turn to take off Jaehyun shirt and slowly get his man lie down next to him before he jump up to Jaehyun body and slowly pull his pants and bend over to kiss his man. This time Jaehyun let Doyoung to lead their night! *i can't do this anymore*grin*punch wall*

That night feel so long for both of them. But they really spend it like there's no tomorrow.

    So i'm your boyfriend now?

 Says who?

    Babeeeee!!!!!!

You're my husband now!

   Well that escalated quickly.....

Shut up i'm tired....

   Haha I love you,hyung

I love you too.....you the one i need~

   Me too hyung,me too~

Jae kiss Dons forehead before both of them go to sleep...

*

*

*

THE END.....

P/S : OMG FINNALY....I'M SO SORRY IF THIS SO TY I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS..DO COMMENT MINNASAN..ARIGATOU NAE~ LOVE YOU ALL :*