Think about it

Missing part of you

*Okay this time for real*

Jae slowly pull Doyoung towel which still tied nicely at the waist.

Instead of stopping Jae for going further,Doyoung come more closer to Jae. This time he not trying to escaped*are you kidding,i will not too,take me to the heaven jae*

Both of them bite their lips and body close to each other!*imagine this* and again look deep into each other eyes.*oh gosh i just bump my head at the wall because of this sawit moment*

Dont know what happen,Doyoung react to all Jae's touch.*even doyoung body cant resist half angel Jae's god touch hands* .He even let out lil gasps when Jaehyun accidently brushes Doyoung  with his thigh and it getting hard too and make Jae smile at Doyoung blushing over it.*forgiv me my lord*

Slowly Jae run his finger from Doyoung waist to his broad shoulder to his fluffy hair and kissed him hard until both of them out of breath.*my grandma ask me why im smiling like a silly*.

This time Doyoung*semi god hands* doing his job,to pleasure Jae. And slowly he and   Jae jeans*okay wear jeans at night?shup up bish im trying to make this as possible*jk i love you keep reading* and take off Jae shirt slow-slow until he see a smile appear on the hole from Jae round neck t-shirt*so cute*. He giggle at Jae cuteness.*well whos not*.

When he sees Jae body he let out deep breath admiring every inches of Jae's and scan him from his toes to his fluffy hair. Somehow he love seeing Jae's body, also he got hot body too well second after him,so white and buff and giggle at few red dots from mosquito bites*naughty mosquito*. He get shy and blushing before Jae take his hands and jump to the bed.* wow easy you two*

Doyoung seems out of his world now. This is not what he want, but half of him like what he saw on Jae. He does feel his heart beat so fast, its so weird everytime Jae touch him, he wants more*i feel you Dons, i feel you* and he dont want Jae to stop. That night feel like heaven to Doyoung and Jaehyun.

But before Jae go back to his room, he help Doyoung clean his mess in the shower*and of course  in bathroom more better right* and its never end for this two at that night. Jae feel so happy after long time he been dreaming to touch his bunny hyung and finally it come true.

And before Jae really going back to his room,Doyoung grab Jaehyun hands and....

  Jae,im not doing this because i accept your love. I just want to know how my feelings toward you! I will think again about us and i will let you know what i really feel about you when you came back from the show! I hope you dont get mad at me....im sorry

Mad?nah...i fine with it i know you will think about us beside Jae whispering something to Doyoung (you will want more of this next time!nobody can't resist this lips!) Doyoung look at him with 'really' face.And please don't be sorry~ i will wait for your answer to my question..but for tonight lets get some rest again Jaehyun whisper (it might hurt little)*dont ask me what hurts? Im innocent*

The reason why Jaehyun don't get mad about Doyoung is because he knew that his hyung was enjoying it and he can hear his heartbeat race for him. And he can tell that Doyoung will accept him soon! Wants him for more.*Well my man jae never wrong*

 He open the room door and then kiss Doyoung forehead and goodnight kiss on the lips and turn his back to go back to his room.

And again Mark got kick again back to his own room...sleepy Mark just *sigh* to Jae.*himnaeyo my son*

  What are you two talking about, it almost 2a.m now, that was so ing long conversation you have! I hope you two dont get awkward again after this!

Oh dont worry Mark we wont! I can sure that!! And now go back to your mom room~ with low voice to my lover room!

   What? Mark ask because he dont hear it clearly.

Nothing got back to sleep!!!shishhh

Sleepy Mark slowly go back to his room....

   Mommmm....i mean Doyoung hyung~ are you sleeping already? 

About to....where have u been?

   I'm at Haechan room of course,Jaehyun hyung just kick me from my own room! To talk with you.

Hahaha really! Sorry about that.....

   What are you two talk about? Is everything okay? You look tired somehow! Did you two....

What?!! we wont do that kinda things Mark oh my lord dont you ever think

   Fighthing???? Mark look at Doyoung with confuse face.

Startle Doyoung try to hide his embarrassment with laugh.

Hahahahahaha...what pffttt no we're not we just have little emotional conversation....just go back to sleep Mark...

You two are weird. Goodnight mom...i mean goodnight hyung...love you~

Love you too Mark and goodnight~

 

 

 

 

*okay first of all im not really good at scene, sory no sorry* nexttttt~~~~~