I can't sleep

Missing part of you

After dinner the member ready to go sleep because they have to wakeup early for schedule but thats not what Jae plan to do tonight.

Everyone on their room now.........

Where you going? Aren't you tired? Haechan concerned about his rommates hyung

Hmmmm....just little~ i'll be back..ummm i just wanna drink some water....

Hmmm..okay hyung~ 

Haechan know he want to go to Doyoung hyung room.......

Jae knocked the door. Mark open it.....and see his half brother with wide smile.

What do you want hyung? Its almost midnight now...Doyoung hyung are sleep and you can't kick me again in my own room!!! Not today!!!!!

Door slam....

I can't believe i just got kick again from my room!! Mark shake his head and sigh, he decide to go to Haechan's and sleep in there! And he even bring his own pillow and blanket because he got feel that those two won't open the door until morning!!!*Poor my baby mark he become thirdwheel here*sorry my son*

*

*

*

Mark open Haechan's room door.....

Hei, you sleep man?

 Not yet! I can't sleep..did you just got kick again out from your room?

Yes, with your roomates~ i want to ask manager so i can change room with him!!!

  Hahahahaha...so you can roomates with me?

Of course you're my bestfriend yo~

And they doing their silly handshakes again *-_-*

So since we can't sleep now, what should we do now?

 Hmmm,lets play games......

And they both fell asleep after 30 minutes into games....

*

*

*

Markhyuck too cute...i just make this chapter some relaxing chapt. from markhyuck silliness coz we're about to go to ending now.....okay i need to prepared my heart now....ahahaha Love you all...nexxxxxxtttttt~~~~