Confession for the last time

Missing part of you

Jae walk to the room door and lock it.

Slowly he come to Doyoung and grab his hyung waist*oh * and facing his face to his man close as he can and look deep into Doyoung eyes.*that bunny eyes tho*

How could you ask me to forget everything about you and act like nothing while day by day you keep tempting me with your delicious body and those red lips.

Without thinking about anything Jae just kissing that gorgeous red lips with passion until Doyoung forcing him to stop.*my man jae slow down*

   What the you think you're doing,what if the members know about this? Are you crazy? Have you loss your mind? For god sake please stop it Jae!

I loss my mind? Yes because of you! Am i crazy? Yes because of you! Let them know about this! I had enough with you playing with my feeling! Do you think you play hard on me and i'll forget about you? Guess what you're wrong! You dont know how i am isn't? If i said i want you i will get you even if i have to jump from building!

   Ouch you hurting me,stop! Doyoung let out little tears when Jae snapping his arm to hard.

Somehow Jaehyun not realize he grab Doyoung arm so hard until it leaves red marks on his hyung arm. But instead of he get soft for Doyoung he manage to keep his cold image.

  Why are you doing this to me?

I should the one who ask you that? Why you doing this to me? You always trying to avoid me,you think i can't see that? I'm not kid anymore hyung~ i can think properly when you try to act cold to me but not the others! What am i to you? A mannequin? You act like im not part of your life! Am i right?

No Jae thats not what i.....

What? Not like what you mean? Then? is it fun to you to play like that infront of me? It make you happy? If its that so,congratulation you are really the best for being ty with people feeling. Jaehyun clap with mad and smirk to Doyoung.*he deserve this* clap for jae*

Jae its not like what you think...i'm really.....

What again hyung? What more explaination you want to tell me? You change alot just because i confessing my love to you

Jae please listen to me......

No you listen to me! You treat me differently just because of my love? Where is my hyung that i can get my hug and lovey dovey in rookies day? Where is my bunny hyung that i can being cute and hold his hands in mc day? Where is my bubbly hyung that get shy everytime i compliment him and always beside me during debut day? And where is my Doyoung hyung that i can jokes around and playfully being myself and always treat me nicely during limitless comeback? I dont know who the hell is this person in front of me? Some stranger who i just know yesterday who i try to get close with but got ignore instead?

Doyoung just silent and speechless from what he hear from Jae own mouth. He keep look down not manage to look up to his brother. Tears all over his cheeks.

Why you crying? You the one who hurting me hyung! I should be the one who need to cry my out,not you!

Im sorry,Jae i really didn't mean to hurt your feeling! I'm just....i'm just.....i really love you like others too actually more than all of them. We spend alot more time together than the rest. I still remember we use to do everything like a couple and go out for a date at weekend. I really love you Jae......

Not even manage to finish his word yet,Jae come closer to Doyoung and pressed his lips against Doyoung but this time with soft and gentle kiss.*Jae gentle? pfftt,this man is beast*

If thats not what you mean! Then proof it to me that you really love me!*uwww i smell bed scene*

                                        (Ready)

*

*

*

*Sike you thought bish you thought**you dirty mind* ahahaha just kidding..next~