5: Grocery Troubles

Baby Bangtan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae Eun hadn’t thought having another adult had ever been so helpful; not in a bad way. Usually she was always being ordered around and not exactly being helped, so this was a new change of pace. Of course, Yoongi was hidden behind a cap and surgical mask but holding Jungkook in one arm while the other held Jimin’s hand was just such a surreal moment for her. It was like looking at a dad being at the store with his sons and not, famous rapper Suga from the infamous group BTS. Wow, what a headline that would be.

She followed closely behind with Taehyung in her arms and another holding a basket.

Taehyung could be like a really cute kid at times but he was growing up more and more each day; she didn’t mean to think that way but he often than not did remind her of a child, and looking after him right now just confused her. Jin, Hoseok and Namjoon were next to her, though they weren’t as close as to think oh the kids are just shy.

“Jin, Joon, if there’s something I forget to grab, get it for me please?” With two confirming nods, they continued after Yoongi who looked like he was having the time of his life.

A tap on her leg made her stop. It had been Hoseok, looking a bit pale. Could it be all the people made him nervous? No, he was an idol, people wouldn’t make him nervous. “What’s wrong?”

His face, though seemingly pale, flushed at her question, as though afraid to speak. He seemed in conflict with himself before he gained courage. His lower lip trembled before he spoke, “I gotta go pee!” Jae Eun was only happy there weren’t many people around, much less anyone near their aisle. Taehyung looked at her, she stared back and they both burst out in laughter.

“I’m sorry for laughing Hoseok but you looked so nervous, I thought something was really wrong. Go tell Yoongi, I can’t exactly go into the men’s restroom but I doubt you wanna go to the women’s restroom, even if you do look like a kid .”

He ran to Yoongi, tugged at his leg before running off in the direction he thought he saw the restroom sign. Jae Eun caught up to Yoongi, put the basket down and offered her other arm to hold Jungkook so that he could run after Hoseok before something happened. “Go find him, it’s not safe for a kid to run off alone. We’ll stay around here just come find us after.” Yoongi sighed, gave Jae Eun Jungkook and released Jimin’s hand, going after the frantic Hoseok.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter