2: Ups and Downs and a Lead

Baby Bangtan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“One, two, Whee. . . Whee. . . Tree, Noona, this isn’t fair, how are we supposed to dance if I can’t even count right?”

The boys had decided that even though they had changed physically that didn’t mean they should delay practice and such. That’s why Hoseok was trying to lead a small practice from one of their more recent songs but he kept focusing too much on his miscount rather than trying to focus on actually dancing. Not to mention, Jungkook couldn’t participate without constantly falling over (and trying not to cry at his light injuries).

“Hobi-ah, I know you really wanted to practice but in your current state it could be a bit difficult to do so, don’t you think? You don’t want to injure yourself or your brothers right?”

That and no matter how cute them dancing as kids would probably look it was strange. Jae Eun could see the frustration appearing on his face.

“Ok, since you cannot properly count, would you like me to properly count while you and the others try to get some practice? Would that be okay with you?”

She hadn’t meant to sound as though she were talking to actual children, seeing as the boys seemed to keep their older mentality but they started acting like actual children at one point before returning back into an “adult” mindset. Honestly, she was a bit more worried about Jungkook who was starting to not realize how much like a child he was being.

“One, two, three. . . one, two-”

That was how Noona and the boys spent the hour, seeing as the boys got tired a bit too quickly and had to stop more than usual, an indicator that they were pushing their small bodies too much at the moment. She had talked it over with PD-nim and he had informed their instructors and managers, seeing as they led important roles for Bangtan and with the current situation, it had to be controlled before any information was leaked out.

Due to the fact that they were now children, she had been given access to the company card to buy them clothing and whatever else was needed for the mean time. It was decided once they regrew to their original size, the items would be donated off. Jae Eun frowned. It was one thing to have them be kids but the hope to have them go back to their original status very quickly??? How did they even know, how long could it even take for them to go back?

“Kiddies, we’re gonna go buy food and go back to the dorms after clothes shopping okay?”

“But we already have tons of clothes.”

“Noona, can we get ice cream on the way.”

“Yah, have respect for your elders. We’re not kids.”

“Says the one who looks tiny compared to Noona now.”

“Taehyung, shush.”

Oh boy. This was going to be a long trip.

 

Now back at the dorms after quite the most stressful shopping she has done with all of them as of far

(“No they are not mine, I’m only their guardian for the time being.”
“Eomma, you told us lying was bad.”
“Taehyungie, Noona won’t buy you your favorite burger later.”
“I’m sorry for lying Noona. Noona isn’t eomma. Yet.” this kid, she swears.),

she could probably relax a bit. A loud crash was then heard. Or maybe not. Sighing, she stood and made her way over to the boys’ rooms.

“You guys better no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter