1: Suddenly You're Kids

Baby Bangtan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, instead of heading to the dorm first, Jae Eun went to the supermarket to pick up a few things to make for the ones she knew would need a pick me up due to their hangover.

Though they were all acted like kids at some point, they were all grown men and drinking more alcohol than they should would really hurt them in the long run.

As she was checking out, she quickly checked her phone. Just in case any of them had woken up and given her a text to pick something for them. Though to her dismay, or luck, seeing as there were no new messages from any of them.

It seemed off but she didn't think much of it. She just wanted to finish buying food so she didn't end up with whiny children asking why she had taken so long.

As soon as she opened the door to their dorm, she was greeted with quite the sight. Quite the adorable sight indeed.

A small child had latched onto her left leg mumbling something about it being a dream and he'd be back soon. Or that's what she assumed. “Um! Boys! Why is there a child on my leg?!?!”

No answer or any loud yelling signaling they were here. Usually Jin or even Namjoon would be awake but this was another thing. A child???

She sighed, dragging herself and the child across the room to the nearby couch to take a seat after setting down the bags of groceries.

“Hey, wanna tell this noona your name?”

She spoke in a soft tone, not wanting the child to be extremely startled. She had managed to sit without a problem and had the child stand in front of her; he looked so close to tears though, she honestly hoped this wasn't another reality show and the boys had to take care of a child because not that she didn't trust them (Tae was also really great with kids and Hobi was a lot of energy) but right now since they weren't here, it was questionable.

She heard the door open from one of the rooms. Turning to face the direction she hoped she could get an explanation from whoever it was only to be greeted with another child walking down, seemingly rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

She'd gush if she wasn't already so confused.

“Ah, noona is here early.” He had a somewhat high voice, reminding her of Jimin. Though she barely could hold her squeals, with a shaky voice she had to ask,”Yes, noona is here, but where are your hyungs?”

Really now, she was speaking to kids so. Nervously. It was too weird. She wasn't as nervous with her nephews or nieces so why now?

The other little boy who had clung onto her leg had yet to let go and honestly she was starting to question if the boys had scared him or something. Poor thing, she thought as she started to give light pats to his head. She could only now wait for the others to actually wake up and give her some kind of information. Or explanation.

“Noona!” The same high pitched voice from before that reminded her of Jimin called her out of her thoughts. She turned her head, hoping the child had dragged one of the boys out of bed, hopefully Namjoon, only to turn and see yet more children. Oh no, this was not happening. She let out a groan, hoping the kids didn’t hear.

The children who followed little Jimin were two more. One reminded her of Namjoon’s old baby photo’s- oh dear, the boys didn’t have kids, what was going on????

“Ah, Noona, Jiminie said you were here but why so early? He even woke hyung up.”

Hyung. . . hyung???

“Um. . . Ji-Jiminie?” The small boy lifted his head, giving a slight tilt.

“Noona?”

God no this was not happening. She had stopped all petting and put a hand onto her temples, trying to ease the incoming headache that was forming.

“Oh my god, this is not happening. Have you guys not noticed. . . you guys look like kids. No you practically have become kids, even your voice. God am I now missing that voice right now…”

“Yah, Jae Eun, why did Jimin wake me?” That would be Yoongi wouldn’t it? Wait. Yah? Oh no, not right now. Usually, due to their age difference, she could hardly care when the older boys were a bit more informal than often.

“Oi, kiddie, didn’t you just hear me? You’re all little now. Children, compared to noona. But… how did this even happen? Hey, are you listening to me? Hey, Yoongi.” Jae Eun was waiting for the realization to sink into them as it had onto the first child who had latched onto her, she was thinking it was Hoseok based on the whole panicking.

And now, because of her words, she had three more children crying at the situation. No this was not happening.

“Look, go get the others. I’m assuming Jungkook has probably reverted into a toddler, maybe a baby, so please be careful with him. I’ll stay here so don’t panic. Anymore.”

She reached a hand over to Namjoon’s cheeks to wipe away a few stray tears.

“Noona is here to protect you. It will be ok.”

Ok, so they weren’t exactly kids, but they seemed to take her words seriously. Slowly, they left the room, Jimin holding onto Yoongi’s hand; how c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter